|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From His Grace's Journal to Mr. Walker's Account.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Duke hesitant to seek help from his parents as a child?
(a) They can not help him.
(b) They do not understand him.
(c) They did not like when he spoke.
(d) They are never around.
2. In a final story by the housemaid what is the Duke doing in the tree?
(a) Trying to jusp off the highest branch.
(b) Hanging by his trousers.
(d) Building a tree house.
3. What does the Duke do while the locals are on his property?
(b) Joins them.
(c) Yells at them.
(d) Watches them.
4. How long has the Duke been going bald?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 30 years.
5. What does the Duke learn could be looked at from different perspective in "From His Grace's Journal to Mrs. Pledger's Account?"
(a) His tunnel system.
(c) His house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke do with the stolen trepanning kit?
2. What does the Duke's irrational fear of his diminishing health suggest?
3. What is the date of the last entry of "From His Grace's Journal to Mr Bird's Account?"
4. What does Mr. Bird know about why the tunnels were built?
5. How much land do the tunnels cover?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)