|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From His Grace's Journal to Mr. Walker's Account.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke insist on by allowing Clement to travel with him?
(a) He travel in a seperate carriage.
(b) He pretends not to know the Duke.
(c) He stays in the next town.
(d) He comes only for one day.
2. What is sensitive to the condition of the eternal flame?
(a) One's hearing.
(b) One's life.
(c) One's eyesight.
(d) One's tolerance for cold.
3. According to Mr. Walker, when does the Duke die?
(a) The same day his twin died.
(b) During a midnight venture.
(c) On christmas.
(d) During the day.
4. How does the Duke feel about what he sees on the morning of September 30th?
5. When does the Duke use the tunnel system for the first time?
(a) October 14th.
(b) October 15th.
(c) October 16th.
(d) October 17th.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke realize can happen even when surrounded by other people?
2. How long does the tunnel system take to build?
3. What is the Duke reminded of in "From His Grace's Journal to Mrs. Pledger's Account?"
4. In "From His Grace's Journal to Mr. Hendley's Account," while the Duke and Mr. Hendley are in the Underground Tunnel System, what does the Duke try to persuade Mr. Hendley to do?
5. What does Mr. Hendley agree to?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)