|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From His Grace's Journal to Mrs. Pledger's Account.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke write about in the first part of his October 16th journal entry?
2. What is the main topic concerning the Duke's grooming regime?
(a) Going bald.
(b) Taking a shower.
(c) Cleaning his clothes.
(d) Brushing his teeth.
3. What does the building of the tunnels cause in the town?
4. According to the Duke, what determines the way one's life unravels?
(a) Planned actions.
(d) An internal flame.
5. What does Mr. Hendley and the reader learn about the Duke during his bike ride?
(a) The Duke is in love with the postman's sister.
(b) The Duke wanted to by the Mayor.
(c) The Duke learned to ride a bike as an adult.
(d) The Duke wanted to be a postman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Duke find in one of the stables?
2. What is one of the rumors spread about the Duke?
3. What does the Duke do on the morning of September 30th?
4. Who tells the Duke about his friend's death?
5. When does Mr. Bird meet the Duke?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)