|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From His Grace's Journal to a Local Woman's Account.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is sensitive to the condition of the eternal flame?
(a) One's eyesight.
(b) One's life.
(c) One's hearing.
(d) One's tolerance for cold.
2. What do the gamekeeper's niece and nephew ride when they visit?
(a) A large dog.
(b) A bike.
(c) A cow.
(d) A pony.
3. Who is the Duke's former gardener?
(a) Mr. Beaumont.
(b) Mr. Snow.
(c) Mr. Pledger.
(d) Mr. Pedington.
4. What does the Duke spend his last few months of life trying to do?
(a) Justify his lonely existance.
(b) Sell his estate.
(c) Live a more complete life.
(d) Make friends.
5. How much land do the tunnels cover?
(a) 17 miles.
(b) 1 acre.
(c) 12 miles.
(d) 8 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What technique of remembering is successful for the Duke?
2. How does the Duke feel about the leafless condition of the trees?
3. Who visits the Duke October 10th to discuss a job?
4. What does the Duke want built on his estate?
5. What does the Duke use the tunnel for initially?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)