|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From His Grace's Journal to a Local Woman's Account.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke describe in the October 14th journal entry?
(a) A trip into town.
(b) The tunnel system.
(c) A walk in the woods.
(d) A trip to the laundry room.
2. In addition to the woman who rums the laundry room, how many girls work there?
3. Who is the Duke's former gardener?
(a) Mr. Beaumont.
(b) Mr. Pedington.
(c) Mr. Snow.
(d) Mr. Pledger.
4. How does the Duke feel during his carriage rides through the tunnel system?
5. What does the Duke think a crow represents?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fanny Adelaide die?
2. What does the Duke spend his last few months of life trying to do?
3. What is the time span for the Duke's journal entries in "From His Grace's Journal to Mr. Bowen's Account?"
4. What type of work does Mr. Bowen do for the Duke?
5. What does the energy of life's eternal flame influence?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)