|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From His Grace's Journal to a Local Woman's Account.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke think the soap bubbles in the sink look like?
(b) The British Isles.
(d) The crow.
2. Where does Mr. Bird meet the Duke?
(a) The Welback estate.
(b) The Hills estate.
(c) At church.
(d) Town Hall.
3. Whose account is included with the Duke's in "From His Grace's Journal to a Local Woman's Account?"
(a) Mrs. Bird.
(b) A local woman.
(c) Mrs. Snow.
(d) Mrs. Beaumont.
4. How many children does Fanny Adelaide have?
5. Who does the Duke visit on October 15th?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Pedington.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Pledger.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Beaumont.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Duke feel after seeing Mr. Snow?
2. What does the Duke's irrational fear of his diminishing health suggest?
3. What does the Duke describe in the October 14th journal entry?
4. What does the Duke think about Mr. Bird's gift?
5. What are the characters who the Duke meets on November 2 doing?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)