|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From His Grace's Journal to a Local Woman's Account.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose account is included with the Duke's in "From His Grace's Journal to a Local Woman's Account?"
(a) Mrs. Bird.
(b) Mrs. Beaumont.
(c) A local woman.
(d) Mrs. Snow.
2. How many children does Fanny Adelaide have?
3. What is unique about this job from Mr. Bird's standpoint?
(a) It is his largest job.
(b) He was not paid.
(c) He was paid triple.
(d) It was his smallest job.
4. What is the name of one of the Duke's dogs?
(b) Mr. Brown.
5. What technique of remembering is successful for the Duke?
(a) Smells and sounds.
(b) Recording his thoughts.
(c) Writing things down.
(d) Thinking backward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the characters who the Duke meets on November 2 doing?
2. What does the Duke's memory of the sparrow make him think of?
3. Whose point of view is added in after the Duke's journal entries?
4. What is Mr. Snow's condition?
5. What does the Duke admit to experiencing?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)