|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From His Grace's Journal to Mr. Bowen's Account.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke feel about the loss of one's memory?
(a) It is also the loss of one's self.
(b) It is a natural progression.
(c) It will never happen to him.
(d) It is an unusual occurance.
2. What does the Duke think the soap bubbles in the sink look like?
(b) The British Isles.
(c) The crow.
3. Based on the first chapter, "From His Grace's Journal to Mr. Bird's Account" what could be said about the Duke's mental health?
(a) He is mentally healthy.
(b) He does not care.
(c) It may be unstable.
(d) He is visably suffering mentally.
4. What is unique about this job from Mr. Bird's standpoint?
(a) It was his smallest job.
(b) He was not paid.
(c) He was paid triple.
(d) It is his largest job.
5. What does the Duke describe in the October 14th journal entry?
(a) A trip to the laundry room.
(b) A walk in the woods.
(c) The tunnel system.
(d) A trip into town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tunnels were built?
2. In addition to the woman who rums the laundry room, how many girls work there?
3. What is one of the rumors spread about the Duke?
4. How does the Duke feel about what he sees on the morning of September 30th?
5. What do the gamekeeper's niece and nephew ride when they visit?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)