|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From His Grace's Journal to Mr. Bird's Account.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main topic concerning the Duke's grooming regime?
(a) Cleaning his clothes.
(b) Taking a shower.
(c) Going bald.
(d) Brushing his teeth.
2. What does the Duke want built on his estate?
(a) A guest house.
(b) A maze garden.
(c) A tunnel system.
(d) A patio.
3. According to Mr. Bird, what is the Duke's reputation among the townspeople?
4. When does Mr. Bird meet the Duke?
(a) 1.5 years prior to working for him.
(b) As children.
(c) 10 years prior to working for him.
(d) The day he completed the job.
5. How long has the Duke been going bald?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 30 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Bird draw on to provide the Duke with the necessary information for his completed job?
2. What is unique about this job from Mr. Bird's standpoint?
3. How much land do the tunnels cover?
4. When does the Duke write about his grooming regime?
5. Whose point of view is added in after the Duke's journal entries?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)