|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From His Grace's Journal to a Housemaid's Account.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Duke do with Fowler's bust now that his father is dead?
(a) Buries it.
(b) Adds it to his shrine.
(c) Boxes it up.
(d) Breaks it.
2. Where does Mellor invite the Duke to?
(a) Tile Kiln & Low Close wood.
(c) Holbeck Village.
(d) Pin Hole Cave.
3. Why does the Duke want to travel alone?
(a) He despises company.
(b) He enjoys being alone.
(c) He has no one to travel with.
(d) To prove his independence.
4. When might the process of trepanning be used today according to the professor?
(a) To release brain hemmoraging.
(b) To release evil spirits.
(c) For most criminals.
(d) To cure the mentally insane.
5. Who does the Duke decide to visit on December 11th?
(a) Dr. Cox.
(c) Mr. Bird.
(d) Reverend Mellor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose account is included with the Duke's in "From His Grace's Journal to a Local Woman's Account?"
2. According to Mr. Bird, what is the Duke's reputation among the townspeople?
3. Who is the Duke's former gardener?
4. What does Mr. Bird know about why the tunnels were built?
5. How long has the Duke been going bald?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)