|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margarito do to the villager?
(a) Repays him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Beats him.
(d) Stabs him.
2. What does Margarito order that the bar is unable to provide?
3. What have they spent their money on?
(a) Weapons and ammunition.
(b) Food and clothing.
(c) Advances and bonuses.
(d) Whiskey and women.
4. What does the poor villager complain that Demetrio Macias' men have done to him?
(a) Taken all his flour.
(b) Burned down his house.
(c) Taken all his corn.
(d) Killed all his animals.
5. What does Margarito do when the waiter can't fill his order?
(a) He knocks the waiter down.
(b) He shoots the waiter.
(c) He stabs the waiter.
(d) He goes to another cantina.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Luis Cervantes recommend stopping in Aguascalientes?
2. What does Camila tell Demetrio Macias about Margarito?
3. Who refuses Luis Cervantes' offer of help?
4. Who fights over Margarito's treatment of the villager?
5. What does War Paint claim as her advance on salary?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)