|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camila ask Demetrio Macias for permission to do when the rebels leave?
(a) Go home.
(b) Shoot War Paint.
(c) Come with him.
(d) Carry a gun.
2. How many men have the rebels recruited in a week?
(a) Two hundred and fifty.
(b) One hundred and fifty.
(d) Five hundred.
3. What does Margarito do when the waiter can't fill his order?
(a) He stabs the waiter.
(b) He knocks the waiter down.
(c) He shoots the waiter.
(d) He goes to another cantina.
4. Why does Pancracio shoot the sacristan of the church in the village?
(a) He was well dressed.
(b) He was silent.
(c) He was secretive.
(d) He was rude.
5. What does Margarito order that the bar is unable to provide?
6. What does Luis Cervantes offer to Demetrio Macias?
(a) A larger share of the loot.
(b) A plan for the upcoming pillaging.
(c) An accounting of the goods they have plundered.
(d) An explanation for the other generals.
7. Why does Luis Cervantes recommend stopping in Aguascalientes?
(a) They are running out of money.
(b) They need to tend to their wounded.
(c) They need to rest.
(d) They need to bathe and get haircuts.
8. What does Margarito think could kill him?
(a) A government spy.
(b) His own pent-up rage.
(c) His own pent-up fear.
(d) A faithless woman.
9. Why have Demetrio Macias' friends prepared a banquet in his honor?
(a) To celebrate his conquering the town.
(b) To celebrate his promotion to colonel.
(c) To celebrate his birthday.
(d) To celebrate his promotion to general.
10. Who takes Luis Cervantes' girlfriend for the night?
(a) Luis Cervantes.
(b) Demetrio Macias.
11. Who does War Paint say is the only person who can kill her?
(b) Demetrio Macias.
(d) Luis Cervantes.
12. What do Demetrio Macias' men brag about as they drink in the tavern at night?
(a) Goods they have stolen.
(b) People they have killed.
(c) The future of the country.
(d) People they have frightened.
13. What have they spent their money on?
(a) Whiskey and women.
(b) Food and clothing.
(c) Advances and bonuses.
(d) Weapons and ammunition.
14. What do the rebels take from Don Monico's house?
(a) Gold and jewelry.
(b) Food and supplies.
(d) Paper money.
15. What does Camila tell Demetrio Macias about Margarito?
(a) He is dishonest.
(b) He is disloyal.
(c) He is trying to take over.
(d) He is a bad man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Demetrio Macias order his men to do when they enter the Sierra?
2. How does Anastasio tell the time?
3. What does Margarito do to the villager?
4. What injury does the waiter get from Margarito?
5. What does Venancio hope to do after the war?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)