Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Camila tell Demetrio Macias about Margarito?
(a) He is a bad man.
(b) He is disloyal.
(c) He is trying to take over.
(d) He is dishonest.
2. What does War Paint tell Camila Demetrio Macias plans to do?
(a) Give up the rebellion.
(b) Go home to his wife.
(c) Attack Zacatecas.
(d) Bring his wife to the camp.
3. Who does War Paint say is the only person who can kill her?
(b) Luis Cervantes.
(d) Demetrio Macias.
4. How do the rebels entertain themselves in the afternoon?
(a) Telling war stories.
(b) Shooting contests.
5. What does War Paint advise the kidnapped girl to do as the men leave?
(a) Go with them willingly.
(c) Stampede their horses.
(d) Pretend to be ill.
6. What does Margarito do when the waiter can't fill his order?
(a) He goes to another cantina.
(b) He shoots the waiter.
(c) He knocks the waiter down.
(d) He stabs the waiter.
7. What does Luis Cervantes advise Venancio to do?
(a) Stay in the army.
(b) Open a Mexican restaurant.
(c) Retire to his ranch.
(d) Go to medical school.
8. What premonition does Demetrio Macias have?
(a) "Mexico will rise like the sun."
(b) "Something's going to happen to me."
(c) "The Federals will capture me."
(d) "Someone's going to kill me."
9. What does Quail decide to do with the plush curtains they are looting?
(a) Use them to kidnap the girl in the family.
(b) Use them as saddle blankets.
(c) Use them to put out the barbecue fire.
(d) Use them for capes.
10. What does a village man try to do to save the books from being burned?
(a) Hides them.
(b) Buy them.
(c) Takes them back by force.
(d) Trades them for jewels.
11. What does War Paint do when no one defends her?
(a) She kills Margarito.
(b) She kills Luis Cervantes.
(c) She kills Demetrio Macias.
(d) She kills Camila.
12. What saddens Demetrio Macias when they stop at a farmhouse for the night?
(a) The hard conditions of a crippled laborer.
(b) His longing for his own home.
(c) The cruel treatment of the farm animals.
(d) The poverty of the Mexican landowners.
13. How does Margarito terrorize the waiter in the cantina in Aguascalientes?
(a) He shoots at his feet to make him dance.
(b) He shoots a bottle of tequila from his head.
(c) He throws darts around his head.
(d) He throws knives over his head.
14. Why does Valderrama not hear the news about the great defeat?
(a) Valderrama was asleep when the captives were questioned.
(b) Valderrama stays away when people might be killed.
(c) Valderrama hides when bad news is being delivered.
(d) Valderrama was on patrol when the captives were questioned.
15. Why does War Paint leave the celebratory banquet?
(a) She is bored by speeches.
(b) She is insulted by speeches.
(c) She is sleepy.
(d) She is sick and tired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had the two old friends originally become acquainted?
2. Why is Demetrio Macias in a bad mood after their skirmish in Jalisco?
3. Why do the captive Sierra men refuse to answer Demetrio Macias' questions about where they are coming from?
4. What is Valderrama's response to learning of the great defeat?
5. Where is Luis Cervantes after the war?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)