|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Demetrio Macias ordered to fight in Jalisco?
2. Why is Demetrio Macias in a bad mood after their skirmish in Jalisco?
(a) They had been ambushed by Orozquistas.
(b) There had been no Orozquistas.
(c) There had been too many Orozquistas.
(d) Some of his men had joined the Orozquistas.
3. With what does War Paint threaten Camila?
(a) She will be her enemy if Camila gossips about Margarito.
(b) She will give Camila to Margarito.
(c) She will gossip about Camila.
(d) She will take Demetrio Macias from Camila.
4. What injury does the waiter get from Margarito?
(a) A damaged hand.
(b) A cut on the head.
(c) A wounded foot.
(d) A lost ear.
5. Why are Quail and Lard pleased after their skirmish in Jalisco?
(a) They did a lot of fighting.
(b) They were given a parade.
(c) They have a lot of loot.
(d) They have been treated like heroes.
6. Who is wooing War Paint?
(b) Luis Cervantes.
(c) Demetrio Macias.
7. What does War Paint tell Camila Demetrio Macias plans to do?
(a) Attack Zacatecas.
(b) Give up the rebellion.
(c) Go home to his wife.
(d) Bring his wife to the camp.
8. What is Valderrama's response to learning of the great defeat?
(a) His loyalty is to the men of the Sierra, not the government.
(b) He loves the revolution and doesn't care who lives or dies.
(c) He hates the revolution and doesn't care who lives or dies.
(d) His loyalty is to Demetrio Macias, not the government.
9. Why does War Paint become angry with Camila?
(a) Camila is more beautiful than War Paint.
(b) Camila is a better horsewoman than War Paint.
(c) Camila decides to ride with Demetrio Macias
(d) Camila is a better markswoman than War Paint.
10. What does Luis Cervantes advise Venancio to do?
(a) Retire to his ranch.
(b) Stay in the army.
(c) Open a Mexican restaurant.
(d) Go to medical school.
11. What does Valderrama count as the rebels travel to Juchipila?
(a) Felled trees.
(b) Burned houses.
12. What does Demetrio Macias offer to do if Margarito will join him?
(a) Put him in the guardhouse.
(b) Make him a major.
(c) Make him a captain.
(d) Make him a colonel.
13. What does Camila ask Demetrio Macias for permission to do when the rebels leave?
(a) Shoot War Paint.
(b) Come with him.
(c) Go home.
(d) Carry a gun.
14. How does Margarito terrorize the waiter in the cantina in Aguascalientes?
(a) He shoots a bottle of tequila from his head.
(b) He shoots at his feet to make him dance.
(c) He throws knives over his head.
(d) He throws darts around his head.
15. What does War Paint advise the kidnapped girl to do as the men leave?
(a) Stampede their horses.
(b) Go with them willingly.
(d) Pretend to be ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margarito think could kill him?
2. What organization does Luis Cervantes advise Venancio to join?
3. Where does Demetrio Macias receive orders to go from Tepatitlan?
4. Why are the rebels going to Aguascalientes?
5. Who fights over Margarito's treatment of the villager?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)