Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Demetrio Macias offer to do if Margarito will join him?
(a) Put him in the guardhouse.
(b) Make him a captain.
(c) Make him a colonel.
(d) Make him a major.
2. Why does Valderrama protest Demetrio Macias' order?
(a) The people of the Sierra are their brothers.
(b) The people of the Sierra are on their side.
(c) The people of the Sierra are harmless.
(d) The people of the Sierra are pitiful.
3. Why does War Paint leave the celebratory banquet?
(a) She is insulted by speeches.
(b) She is sick and tired.
(c) She is sleepy.
(d) She is bored by speeches.
4. Who is wooing War Paint?
(a) Luis Cervantes.
(d) Demetrio Macias.
5. With what does War Paint threaten Camila?
(a) She will take Demetrio Macias from Camila.
(b) She will gossip about Camila.
(c) She will give Camila to Margarito.
(d) She will be her enemy if Camila gossips about Margarito.
6. What does Quail decide to do with the plush curtains they are looting?
(a) Use them as saddle blankets.
(b) Use them to kidnap the girl in the family.
(c) Use them to put out the barbecue fire.
(d) Use them for capes.
7. What does Demetrio Macias take from the desk the rebels break into?
(a) A jeweled letter opener.
(b) A pocket watch.
(c) A small box of diamonds.
(d) A typewriter.
8. What does Margarito order that the bar is unable to provide?
9. What have they spent their money on?
(a) Weapons and ammunition.
(b) Food and clothing.
(c) Advances and bonuses.
(d) Whiskey and women.
10. Where do the rebels sleep in Tepatitlan?
(a) The ground.
(b) The school.
(c) People's homes.
(d) The church.
11. Who is Demetrio Macias ordered to fight in Jalisco?
12. What does War Paint promise the kidnapped girl?
(a) She will earn a lot of money.
(b) To take her safely home.
(c) She will come to love the rebel life.
(d) War Paint will stick up for her.
13. What does Luis Cervantes present to Demetrio Macias at the banquet?
(a) A military stripe.
(b) A Mexican flag.
(c) A certificate of valor.
(d) A brass eagle.
14. Why does Luis Cervantes recommend stopping in Aguascalientes?
(a) They need to tend to their wounded.
(b) They are running out of money.
(c) They need to bathe and get haircuts.
(d) They need to rest.
15. What does Demetrio Macias order his men to do when they enter the Sierra?
(a) Capture anyone who is trying to hide from them.
(b) Shoot anyone who is trying to hide from them.
(c) Burn the homes of those who are trying to hide from them.
(d) Take the supplies of those who are trying to hide from them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What injury does the waiter get from Margarito?
2. What act of Margarito's does Luis Cervantes say was his most noble?
3. What does Camila ask Demetrio Macias for permission to do when the rebels leave?
4. Why do the captive Sierra men refuse to answer Demetrio Macias' questions about where they are coming from?
5. Why does Pancracio shoot the sacristan of the church in the village?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)