|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, I - VII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Luis Cervantes' old acquaintance compare the men in the revolution?
(a) Leaves in a hurricane.
(b) Stars in the sky.
(c) Mustangs on the range.
(d) Toy soldiers in a box.
2. What have they spent their money on?
(a) Weapons and ammunition.
(b) Food and clothing.
(c) Whiskey and women.
(d) Advances and bonuses.
3. Why does Pancracio shoot the sacristan of the church in the village?
(a) He was secretive.
(b) He was rude.
(c) He was well dressed.
(d) He was silent.
4. What do Demetrio Macias' men plan to do if they outnumber the Federal soldiers?
(a) Kill them all.
(b) Die bravely.
(c) Scare them.
(d) Chase them out of town.
5. What does Quail decide to do with the plush curtains they are looting?
(a) Use them for capes.
(b) Use them to put out the barbecue fire.
(c) Use them as saddle blankets.
(d) Use them to kidnap the girl in the family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the villager who helped Demetrio Macias want the rebels to do in return?
2. With what does War Paint threaten Camila?
3. What does Luis Cervantes present to Demetrio Macias at the banquet?
4. Why had Don Monico come to arrest Demetrio Macias?
5. Demetrio Macias says he dreams of ______________.
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)