|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, XVI - XXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Don Monico come to arrest Demetrio Macias?
(a) Demetrio Macias was a Maderista.
(b) Demetrio Macias killed a man in a bar fight.
(c) Demetrio Macias killed Felipe Diaz.
(d) Demetrio Macias was a witness to a murder.
2. What is the leader of the Federal soldiers doing during the attack by Demetrio Macias?
(b) Composing a letter describing his victory.
(c) Running away.
(d) Leading the assault.
3. What does the news from the capital say about Huerta?
(a) He has vowed to fight to the death.
(b) His family is fleeing the country.
(c) He has surrundered.
(d) He has regained control of the capital.
4. Why are the rebels sorry to leave the village?
(a) They will miss the girls.
(b) They will miss the peace and quiet.
(c) They will miss their friends.
(d) They will miss the food.
5. What did the rebels make hand grenades with?
(a) Iron pipes and brass knobs.
(b) Caps and rocks.
(c) Gunpowder and firecrackers.
(d) Gasoline and rags.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Luis Cervantes believe Madero rewarded the peasants who helped him gain power?
2. What does Demetrio Macias hope to do when the war is over?
3. What does Quail have nightmares about?
4. What does Demetrio Macias say he would be doing if Don Monico hadn't tried to arrest him?
5. Where does Demetrio Macias sleep the night after he leaves home?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)