|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, XVI - XXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the news from the capital say about Huerta?
(a) He has regained control of the capital.
(b) His family is fleeing the country.
(c) He has surrundered.
(d) He has vowed to fight to the death.
2. What does Luis Cervantes say will be the result of their uprising?
(a) The division of their motherland.
(b) The exaltation of their motherland.
(c) The destruction of their motherland.
(d) The unification of their motherland.
3. What moves Luis Cervantes to change sides in the conflict?
(a) The suffering of the dispossessed.
(b) The chance for the respect of the people.
(c) The hope of fighting on the winning side.
(d) The chance to get loot.
4. How long has Luis Cervantes been fighting with the rebels?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two months.
5. What does Venancio want to do when the war is over?
(a) Stay in the military.
(b) Grow his barber business.
(c) Get married.
(d) Become a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Quail have nightmares about?
2. What news do the muleteers bring to the revolutionaries?
3. What honor does Natera give Demetrio Macias?
4. What does Luis Cervantes hear on his first fighting encounter with the rebels?
5. What do Demetrio Macias' men do when they find Serapio and Antonio, who were thought to be lost, hanged?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)