|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, XVI - XXI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who recognizes Luis Cervantes from his days with the Federal army?
2. What do the rebels take from the soldiers?
(a) Their money.
(b) Their clothes.
(c) Their watches.
(d) Their uniforms.
3. What does Demetrio Macias hope to do when the war is over?
(a) Divide the spoils with the victors.
(b) Join the newly-formed government.
(c) Continue to fight for justice.
(d) Return to his land.
4. What greets Demetrio Macias' men as they enter the plaza of the village?
(a) A hail of rifle fire.
(b) A squadron of deserters.
(c) A group of peasants.
(d) A priest and some beggars.
5. What does Luis Cervantes say Natera and Demetrio Macias will bring to their country?
(a) Nothing but optimism.
(b) Nothing but glory.
(c) Nothing but shame.
(d) Nothing but freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first cure the neighborhood women use for Demetrio Macias' fever?
2. What does Luis Cervantes say are the most sacred things any man has?
3. What did the rebels make hand grenades with?
4. Why are the rebels sorry to leave the village?
5. What news do the muleteers bring to the revolutionaries?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)