|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, V - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cure that Senora Remigia brings to Demetrio Macias?
(a) Pigeon blood on his abdomen.
(b) Corn liquor to drink.
(c) Alcohol-soaked bread on his abdomen.
(d) Pulque to drink.
2. Why do the neighbor women come to borrow from Senora Remigia?
(a) She is a spy.
(b) They are without food.
(c) To gossip about Demetrio Macias.
(d) They enjoy her company.
3. What does Camila do that wins the affection of Demetrio Macias?
(a) She reminds him of his wife.
(b) She gives him a drink of water.
(c) She bathes him.
(d) She dresses his wound.
4. Why does Senora Remigia have little food for Demetrio Macias' men?
(a) The Federal soldiers burned her fields.
(b) Her husband took her supplies off to the war.
(c) Bandits raided her compound.
(d) The Federal soldiers took everything.
5. How many rifles do Demetrio Macias' men have?
(a) Two hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Demetrio Macias' rancho?
2. What does Demetrio Macias' wife want him to do to the marauders?
3. To whom does the young carpenter who has been conscripted into the army pray?
4. Who was Luis Cervantes riding with before Demetrio Macias?
5. What does Quail have nightmares about?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)