|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, V - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the marauders do to Demetrio Macias?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Rape his wife.
(c) Burn down his house.
(d) Steal his money.
2. How did his men make a stretcher for the wounded Demetrio Macias?
(a) Out of rope and saddle blankets.
(b) Out of leather thongs and moss.
(c) Out of branches and bundles of grass.
(d) Out of ropes and leaves.
3. How many men are riding with Demetrio Macias?
4. What is the first cure the neighborhood women use for Demetrio Macias' fever?
(a) Alcohol-soaked bread on his abdomen.
(b) Corn liquor to drink.
(c) Pulque to drink.
(d) Pigeon blood on his abdomen.
5. What does Venancio want to do when the war is over?
(a) Grow his barber business.
(b) Become a doctor.
(c) Stay in the military.
(d) Get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luis Cervantes begin to suspect about the revolutionaries?
2. What does the federal colonel do to punish Luis Cervantes when he finds him asleep?
3. What does Quail have nightmares about?
4. What does Pancracio do to Luis Cervantes when he approaches the camp?
5. How does Luis Cervantes come to feel about the rebel cause after his experience with the federal army?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)