|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, V - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did his men make a stretcher for the wounded Demetrio Macias?
(a) Out of rope and saddle blankets.
(b) Out of leather thongs and moss.
(c) Out of branches and bundles of grass.
(d) Out of ropes and leaves.
2. Why does Senora Remigia have little food for Demetrio Macias' men?
(a) Her husband took her supplies off to the war.
(b) Bandits raided her compound.
(c) The Federal soldiers took everything.
(d) The Federal soldiers burned her fields.
3. What does Pancracio do to Luis Cervantes when he approaches the camp?
(a) Shoots him in the foot.
(b) Stabs him in the back.
(c) Ties his hands together.
(d) Grabs him from behind.
4. What do Demetrio Macias' men plan to do if the Federal soldiers outnumber them?
(a) Chase them out of town.
(b) Die bravely.
(c) Kill them all.
(d) Scare them.
5. What is the cure that Senora Remigia brings to Demetrio Macias?
(a) Pigeon blood on his abdomen.
(b) Pulque to drink.
(c) Corn liquor to drink.
(d) Alcohol-soaked bread on his abdomen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Demetrio Macias instruct his wife to go?
2. What effect does Senora Remigia's cure have on Demetrio Macias?
3. What is a curro?
4. What does Camila do that wins the affection of Demetrio Macias?
5. What do Demetrio Macias' men plan to do if they outnumber the Federal soldiers?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)