|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, V - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luis Cervantes begin to suspect about the revolutionaries?
(a) They cannot win.
(b) They cannot lose.
(c) They are nothing more than bandits.
(d) They are examples of courage.
2. What effect does Senora Remigia's cure have on Demetrio Macias?
(a) It makes him worse.
(b) It brings him much relief.
(c) It brings a little relief.
(d) It brings him no relief.
3. Why does Demetrio Macias send his wife away?
(a) He believes she doesn't love him any more.
(b) He doesn't want her to be lonely while he is away.
(c) He doesn't want her to see him kill the soldiers.
(d) He believes the Federal soldiers will be back.
4. How did his men make a stretcher for the wounded Demetrio Macias?
(a) Out of ropes and leaves.
(b) Out of rope and saddle blankets.
(c) Out of leather thongs and moss.
(d) Out of branches and bundles of grass.
5. What do the marauders do to Demetrio Macias?
(a) Steal his money.
(b) Burn down his house.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Rape his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are riding with Demetrio Macias?
2. Who was Luis Cervantes riding with before Demetrio Macias?
3. What do Demetrio Macias' men plan to do if they outnumber the Federal soldiers?
4. What is Luis Cervantes' profession?
5. What does Pancracio do to Luis Cervantes when he approaches the camp?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)