|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, XI - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to two of Demetrio Macias' recruits during the celebration?
(a) They run away.
(b) They land in jail.
(c) They are sick from drinking too much.
(d) They are shot and killed.
2. What does Luis Cervantes tell Camila her future would be like with Demetrio Macias?
(a) A life of constant fleeing.
(b) A life of plenty.
(c) A life of deprivation.
(d) A life of honor.
3. What does Luis Cervantes try to persuade Demetrio Macias to do before attacking a village?
(a) Find out when the Federal soldiers were there last.
(b) Learn what side the people are on.
(c) Find a spy.
(d) Find a guide.
4. What do the rebels take from Don Monico's house?
(a) Gold and jewelry.
(b) Food and supplies.
(d) Paper money.
5. According to Demetrio Macias, who defeated all the federal soldiers in town with just a half dozen men?
(a) Demetrio Macias.
(b) Emiliano Zapata.
(c) Julian Medina.
(d) Pancho Villa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why had Don Monico come to arrest Demetrio Macias?
2. Who takes Luis Cervantes' girlfriend for the night?
3. What is the first cure the neighborhood women use for Demetrio Macias' fever?
4. What profession gives Venancio his medical knowledge?
5. How does Luis Cervantes persuade the girl to come with him to the rebel camp?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)