|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, XI - XIV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What moves Luis Cervantes to change sides in the conflict?
(a) The hope of fighting on the winning side.
(b) The chance to get loot.
(c) The chance for the respect of the people.
(d) The suffering of the dispossessed.
2. Who takes Luis Cervantes' girlfriend for the night?
(a) Demetrio Macias.
(d) Luis Cervantes.
3. How does Luis Cervantes believe Madero rewarded the peasants who helped him gain power?
(a) He paid them pensions.
(b) He gave them worthless bonuses.
(c) He gave them posts in the army.
(d) He sent them home.
4. What does Luis Cervantes say will be the result of their uprising?
(a) The exaltation of their motherland.
(b) The unification of their motherland.
(c) The destruction of their motherland.
(d) The division of their motherland.
5. Where do the rebels sleep in Tepatitlan?
(a) The ground.
(b) The school.
(c) The church.
(d) People's homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Demetrio Macias promise Luis Cervantes if he brings his love to him?
2. What is Luis Cervantes' profession?
3. How does Margarito express his suicidal wish?
4. How many battles has the leader of the Federal soldiers fought?
5. What does the neighborhood say has happened to Marcelina?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)