|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, XI - XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Demetrio Macias plan to learn Luis Cervantes' true intentions?
(a) By having Quail torture him until he confesses.
(b) By having Quail dress as a Federal soldier and offer to help.
(c) By having Quail dress as a woman and trick him.
(d) By having Quail dress as a priest and take his confession.
2. How many men are riding with Demetrio Macias?
3. What does Luis Cervantes tell Camila her future would be like with Demetrio Macias?
(a) A life of constant fleeing.
(b) A life of deprivation.
(c) A life of honor.
(d) A life of plenty.
4. Why does Demetrio Macias decide not to take a village girl with him?
(a) He doesn't want to leave dark memories.
(b) He doesn't want to frighten Camila.
(c) He doesn't want to have to bring her back.
(d) He wants to be true to his wife.
5. What is Luis Cervantes' profession?
(a) Journalist and novelist.
(b) Journalist and medical student.
(c) Medical student and novelist.
(d) Poet and novelist.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Demetrio Macias, who defeated all the federal soldiers in town with just a half dozen men?
2. What news do the muleteers bring to the revolutionaries?
3. Who helps Luis Cervantes to eat and cleans his wounded leg?
4. What is a curro?
5. What does Demetrio Macias say he would be doing if Don Monico hadn't tried to arrest him?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)