|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I - IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Luis Cervantes come to feel about the rebel cause after his experience with the federal army?
(a) The rebel cause is pure justice.
(b) The rebel cause is doomed.
(c) The rebel cause comes from misunderstanding.
(d) The rebel cause is evil.
2. What does Luis Cervantes say are the most sacred things any man has?
(a) Family and church.
(b) Family and country.
(c) Church and country.
(d) Country and friends.
3. Who recognizes Luis Cervantes from his days with the Federal army?
4. How does Anastasio tell the time?
(a) By gauging the light.
(b) By asking War Paint.
(c) By his stolen watch.
(d) By the location of the stars in the Big Dipper.
5. What does Luis Cervantes begin to suspect about the revolutionaries?
(a) They cannot win.
(b) They are nothing more than bandits.
(c) They cannot lose.
(d) They are examples of courage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the rebels make hand grenades with?
2. Who is Palomo the Dove?
3. What does Luis Cervantes' old acquaintance think of the revolution now?
4. What does the neighborhood say has happened to Marcelina?
5. What does Quail have nightmares about?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)