|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, I - IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which men have been made majors under General Demetrio Macias?
(a) Anastasio and Luis Cervantes.
(b) Anastasio and Lard.
(c) Pancracio and Anastasio.
(d) Margarito and Luis Cervantes.
2. What is the cure that Senora Remigia brings to Demetrio Macias?
(a) Corn liquor to drink.
(b) Pulque to drink.
(c) Alcohol-soaked bread on his abdomen.
(d) Pigeon blood on his abdomen.
3. What does Luis Cervantes tell Camila her future would be like with Demetrio Macias?
(a) A life of plenty.
(b) A life of honor.
(c) A life of deprivation.
(d) A life of constant fleeing.
4. What honor does Natera give Demetrio Macias?
(a) He makes him a captain.
(b) He gives him a hero's award.
(c) He makes him a colonel.
(d) He makes him a general.
5. How long has Luis Cervantes been fighting with the rebels?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natera say that he has heard abou Demetrio Macias?
2. Why do the neighbor women come to borrow from Senora Remigia?
3. What do Demetrio Macias' men do when they find Serapio and Antonio, who were thought to be lost, hanged?
4. What does Luis Cervantes say will be the result of their uprising?
5. Why does War Paint leave the celebratory banquet?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)