|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, V - X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Demetrio Macias ordered to fight in Jalisco?
2. What is the first cure the neighborhood women use for Demetrio Macias' fever?
(a) Alcohol-soaked bread on his abdomen.
(b) Pulque to drink.
(c) Pigeon blood on his abdomen.
(d) Corn liquor to drink.
3. What is the leader of the Federal soldiers doing during the attack by Demetrio Macias?
(a) Composing a letter describing his victory.
(b) Running away.
(c) Leading the assault.
4. Where does Luis Cervantes sleep when he joins Demetrio Macias' band?
(a) In a stall.
(b) In a manger.
(c) in a tree.
(d) In a pig pen.
5. What does the author say that alcohol was to the rebels in their celebration?
(a) A giver of courage.
(b) A bad advisor.
(c) A warmth in the belly.
(d) A warmth in the heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Luis Cervantes been fighting with the rebels?
2. What have they spent their money on?
3. How does Luis Cervantes persuade the girl to come with him to the rebel camp?
4. What honor does Natera give Demetrio Macias?
5. How do the rebels refer to their loot?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)