|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the basis of Freud's essay, "Creative Writing and Daydreaming"?
2. Who went up to the person in Henri's dream with Henri?
3. Who is the main person in Henri's early childhood memory?
4. What does the childhood period serve in a person's life, according to Freud?
5. What is the first force Freud mentions is at play in childhood memories?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do female responses differ in familial fantasies according to Freud?
2. What happened to many of Da Vinci's works, like the Mona Lisa?
3. Discuss Da Vinci in relationship to science and art congruently.
4. How does a child perceive his parents when he or she is young, according to Freud?
5. Discuss what males who are fascinated with women with long feet are searching for.
6. Explain the connection of Oedipus Rex to family romance.
7. What happens in Henri's adolescent memory?
8. Discuss the importance of an individual's childhood according to Freud.
9. What are screen memories?
10. Discuss the two forces Freud finds at play during childhood memories.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss and explain what the key elements of screen memories are.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and describe the different stages Freud discusses that children go through to understand and see their parents true identity.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss and explain what Freud believes concerning childhood memories prior to the ages between two and four.
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)