|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Freud see a person's dreams at night?
2. What can fantasies do for a healthy dreamer?
3. What can fantasies do to the unhealthy dreamer?
4. According to Freud, what do people often fantasize about before an event takes place?
5. What did Henri do with his companions to the person in his early childhood dream?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in a healthy persons fantasies?
2. What happens in an unhealthy persons fantasies?
3. How does a child perceive his parents when he or she is young, according to Freud?
4. What type of fantasies do children have in comparison to adults?
5. What is the uncanny at odds with, according to Freud?
6. Why was Da Vinci known as the "Italian-Faust"?
7. When does Freud argue human's creative process comes into play?
8. What are most heroes in fiction classified as?
9. What happens when a child learns that his parents are not asexual, according to Freud?
10. Describe Leonardo da Vinci.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the motif and idea that childhood experiences play a detrimental role in one's adult life.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and describe the different stages Freud discusses that children go through to understand and see their parents true identity.
Essay Topic 3
Compare a young boy's attitude to a young girl's attitude towards their parents after learning about the sexual role's each parent plays.
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)