|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henri do with his companions to the person in his early childhood dream?
2. What do most adult memories have, according to Freud?
3. What age does the creative process especially begin to unfold in a person, according to Freud?
4. Who are V. and C. Henri?
5. What does the ego have during day and night dreams?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Freud believe a people's perception of their parents turn into later in life?
2. What role does the evil twin of evil double have on the uncanny?
3. What is Freud's goal in his psychoanalysis of Da Vinci?
4. When does Freud argue human's creative process comes into play?
5. What does Freud suggest emperors and empresses symbolize in one's dream?
6. According to Freud, what is the second stage of growth like for a child?
7. What is the uncanny at odds with, according to Freud?
8. Why has Freud's student remained fearful of sand?
9. Describe Leonardo da Vinci.
10. What does Freud see happening from living out possibilities that would be denied to the daydreamer in real life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Leonardo da Vinci as a human being by including his sexuality and perception of love.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss and describe how Freud explains to his readers what an uncanny is to an individual.
Essay Topic 3
Compare a young boy's attitude to a young girl's attitude towards their parents after learning about the sexual role's each parent plays.
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)