|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where can the ego put the dreamer?
(a) In a foreign place.
(b) In a coma state.
(c) In many different situations.
(d) In a happy place.
2. What is the person wearing in Henri's early childhood memory?
(a) An apron.
(c) A yellow dress.
(d) A green dress.
3. What happens as a result from the daydream in the daydreamer's real life?
(a) A pleasure of living out possibilities.
(b) A fear of never having one's dream become reality.
(c) A pleasure of feeling fulfilled desires.
(d) A fear of never reaching one's dreams.
4. What is the difference between night and day dreams, according to Freud?
(a) Night dreams are more acceptable than day dreams.
(b) Night dreams are supreme to daydreams.
(c) Daydreams are more acceptable than night dreams.
(d) Daydreams are irrelevant.
5. At what age are most early memories formed?
(a) Between the ages of 2 and 3.
(b) Between the ages of 3 and5.
(c) Between the ages of 1 and 3.
(d) Between the ages of 2 and 4.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the forces coexist in the case of a childhood memory?
2. What can fantasies do for a healthy dreamer?
3. What does play turn into for a person?
4. Who are V. and C. Henri?
5. What do most adult memories have, according to Freud?
Short Essay Questions
1. When do early child memories form, according to Freud?
2. What does Freud suggest emperors and empresses symbolize in one's dream?
3. What happened to many of Da Vinci's works, like the Mona Lisa?
4. How is the uncanny really a familiar thing to a person, according to Freud?
5. How is the uncanny related to anxiety?
6. According to Freud, how does a son respond to his parents' roles if he has a sister?
7. When does Freud argue human's creative process comes into play?
8. Why was Da Vinci known as the "Italian-Faust"?
9. What does Freud compare the progress of civilization to?
10. What role does the evil twin of evil double have on the uncanny?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)