|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story revolves around winning and losing and being careful what you wish for because __________________.
(a) You might not get it.
(b) You will get it.
(c) You might get it.
(d) You will not get it.
2. What did some fans even invent?
(a) New characters related to the series.
(b) Products based on the new series.
(c) Toys based on the series.
(d) Songs related to the series.
3. How is this show about the B-52 bomber similar to previous shows?
(a) A character has to find help when facing difficult circumstances.
(b) Ghosts appear to the living.
(c) Someone disappears.
(d) A character finds himself alone facing bizarre circumstances.
4. "Nervous Man in a Four Dollar Room" revolves around who?
(a) 34-year-old Mr. Chris Vivolo.
(b) 34-year-old Mr. Roger Jones.
(c) 34-year-old Mr. Joe Gibson.
(d) 34-year-old Mr. Jackie Rhoades.
5. This janitor is disgruntled over the high prices of 1890 and decides to utilize a time travel helmet to send himself forward to what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. It became obvious that by the end of the fourth season "Twilight Zone" had begun to do what?
2. The first episode of the third season was titled what?
3. The American Tobacco Company became the new sponsor of the series, replacing who?
4. When Charley is released from the asylum, where does he go?
5. When Mr. Dingle discovers his new-found strength, what does he begin to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is disappointing about "Miniature"?
2. By whom was "Miniature" written? How was this story described?
3. What is the first show of the second season? Describe this show.
4. Describe "Once Upon a Time".
5. Describe "Mr. Dingle, The Strong."
6. Describe the first episode of the third season.
7. What does Serling think about this change in format?
8. Describe "Nervous Man in a Four Dollar Room."
9. How was "The Twilight Zone" changed for the fourth season?
10. Describe "Back There."
This section contains 1,519 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)