Short Answer Questions Key
1. When was Rod Serling born?
Christmas Day 1924.
2. Who was the Serlings' other son?
3. When did the Serlings move to Binghamton, New York?
Shortly after Rod's birth.
4. Rod resided in Binghamto until he joined the Army at what age?
5. What did Bob and Rod both like?
Reading and acting out science fiction pulps.
6. How might Rod Serling be described?
Attractive and articulate.
7. Serling's older brother Bob often jokes that the family could not get Rod to do what?
8. Rod enlisted in what U.S. Army division?
11th Airborne Division.
This section contains 4,817 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)