|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven: The Fifth Season 1963-1964, Part Eight: After The Twilight Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Miniature" was written by whom?
(a) Buck Houghton.
(b) Rod Serling.
(c) Bob Serling.
(d) Charles Beaumont.
2. When Jenson awakes, he calls a phone number attached to the name of the ensign. A woman answers the phone and tells Jenson what?
(a) Her son, the ensign, was killed in Germany.
(b) Her son, the ensign, is sitting right next to her.
(c) Her son, the ensign, is living in Hawaii with his wife.
(d) Her son, the ensign, and his wife had been killed at Pearl Harbor.
3. Serling joked that when he heard ____________________ refer to "the twilight zone in diplomacy," the writer knew that the show had arrived.
(a) The President of the United States.
(b) The First Lady.
(c) The Vice President of the United States.
(d) The Secretary of State.
4. What story revolves around a man serving a 50-year sentence for murder on an isolated asteroid?
(b) The Lonely.
(c) The Time Element.
(d) Playhouse 90.
5. When were Serling and his fiancee married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenson do about his recurring dream?
2. What did Bob and Rod both like?
3. What does "Mr. Denton on Doomsday" detail?
4. The transformation back to the half hour format did what for "Twilight Zone?"
5. What was unfortunate about "Once Upon A Time?"
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)