|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven: The Fifth Season 1963-1964, Part Eight: After The Twilight Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Serling's work treated in syndication?
(a) Fairly well.
(d) Not very well.
2. How many Emmy nominations did the show garner?
3. For what position was Buck Houghton suggested?
(c) Acting coach.
4. This series was intended to bring what?
(a) The best available situation comedy to the television screen.
(b) The best available comedy to the television screen.
(c) The best available drama to the television screen.
(d) The best available science fiction to the television screen.
5. Corrigan is drugged, and by the time he wakes, what has happened?
(a) Washington's inauguration is over.
(b) Lincoln has died.
(c) His parents have been married.
(d) He has been born.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is "The Thirteenth Mannequin?"
2. Who is Martin Sloan?
3. What would eventually become synonymous with "The Twilight Zone?"
4. The first show of the second season was what?
5. The story was written by Montgomery Pittman, who had previously directed what?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)