|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: The Fourth Season 1963.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Serling was beginning to discover that the ideas ____________________ they had before the show began.
(a) Did not come as fast as.
(b) Came faster than.
(c) Were not as good as.
(d) Were better than.
2. "It is an area that might be called ________________."
(b) New Moon.
(c) The Zone.
(d) The Twilight Zone.
3. The format was expanded from the original half hour length to what?
(a) A half hour.
(b) A two hour mini series.
(c) A full hour.
(d) A three hour mini series.
4. With whom is this attempted in "Mr. Dingle, The Strong?"
(a) Jackson Pollock and Piet Mondrian.
(b) Burgess Meredith and Don Rickles.
(c) Joe Flynn and David Wayne.
(d) Dick Young and Ronny Howard.
5. Now that the series was on its way, Serling was given the task of doing what?
(a) Finding celebrities to be in his episodes.
(b) Writing the opening narration.
(c) Rehearsing scenes with actors.
(d) Hiring actors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does anyone believe the premonition?
2. "Miniature" was written by whom?
3. How many of the 68 scripts had Rod written?
4. What caused many complications at this location?
5. What is one of Houghton's biggest concerns regarding the filming of this episode?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)