|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: The Fourth Season 1963.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Mr. Denton on Doomsday" detail?
(a) The life of Al Denton, a cowboy turned actor.
(b) The life of Al Denton, a corporate lawyer.
(c) The life of Al Denton, a feared gunslinger-turned town drunk.
(d) The life of Al Denton, a school teacher turned priest.
2. The position enabled Serling to gain a reputation as what?
(a) A mediocre scriptwriter.
(b) An unusual scriptwriter.
(c) A solid and talented scriptwriter.
(d) A comedic scriptwriter.
3. "The Twilight Zone" became a euphemism for what?
(a) Nearly any worrisome situation.
(b) Nearly any funny situation.
(c) Nearly any scary situation.
(d) Nearly any bizarre situation.
4. What did some fans even invent?
(a) Songs related to the series.
(b) Toys based on the series.
(c) Products based on the new series.
(d) New characters related to the series.
5. The format was expanded from the original half hour length to what?
(a) A two hour mini series.
(b) A half hour.
(c) A full hour.
(d) A three hour mini series.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does this character strike a deal with the Devil?
2. As the second season of "The Twilight Zone" prepared for its debut, it was clear that the show had found what?
3. For what are the two Venusians looking?
4. CBS would own the remaining what percent of the show?
5. CBS executives were finally on board with Serling's work and what happened?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)