|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: The Fourth Season 1963.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Serling was beginning to discover that the ideas ____________________ they had before the show began.
(a) Were better than.
(b) Did not come as fast as.
(c) Were not as good as.
(d) Came faster than.
2. To what do some surmise Serling's military experience was the beginning?
(a) His interest in science fiction.
(b) His lifelong battle with CBS.
(c) His lifelong battle with nightmares and depression.
(d) His interest in war.
3. What was sad about "Miniature?"
(a) It was never put into syndication.
(b) It was only put into syndication once.
(c) It was only seen as reruns.
(d) Much of the story had to be removed to fit into the time slot.
4. Why does this character admit to killing his wife?
(a) He feels guilty about what he had done.
(b) He wants to feel the effects of the electric chair.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) He wants others to know how powerful he is.
5. The format was expanded from the original half hour length to what?
(a) A full hour.
(b) A three hour mini series.
(c) A two hour mini series.
(d) A half hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor and Charley's family arrive at the museum, what do they find?
2. What was unfortunate about "Once Upon A Time?"
3. Rod enlisted in what U.S. Army division?
4. Who would eventually deliver the opening narration?
5. How does Charley feel when he sees a beautiful mechanical doll seated at a miniature harpsichord playing Mozart's Piano Sonata in A Major?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)