|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: The Fourth Season 1963.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would eventually become synonymous with "The Twilight Zone?"
(a) Each script having a surprise ending.
(b) Each script was expensive.
(c) Each script was weird.
(d) Each script was scary.
2. What was unfortunate about "Once Upon A Time?"
(a) The actors were not up to par.
(b) The material was not up to par.
(c) Houghton was not up to par.
(d) The editing was not up to par.
3. Who would eventually deliver the opening narration?
4. Over the next nine months Serling wrote _______ scripts, each falling into one of three basic categories: fantasy, science fiction, and horror.
5. Does anyone believe the premonition?
(a) Yes, everyone.
(b) Yes, most people.
(d) Yes, only a few people.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first episode of the third season was titled what?
2. The premise of this first story is that a B-25 bomber falls out of the sky to land where?
3. To what do some surmise Serling's military experience was the beginning?
4. When did the Serlings move to Binghamton, New York?
5. The American Tobacco Company became the new sponsor of the series, replacing who?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)