|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: The Third Season 1961-1962.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the episodes sponsored by the Ford Motor Company required that what be done?
(a) A Ford car be found in every scene.
(b) The Chrysler Building be blacked out of the skyline because the two companies were competitors.
(c) The name Ford must be mentioned one hundred times.
(d) The president of the Ford company must be a guest actor.
2. When Jenson awakes, he calls a phone number attached to the name of the ensign. A woman answers the phone and tells Jenson what?
(a) Her son, the ensign, is living in Hawaii with his wife.
(b) Her son, the ensign, is sitting right next to her.
(c) Her son, the ensign, was killed in Germany.
(d) Her son, the ensign, and his wife had been killed at Pearl Harbor.
3. To what do some surmise Serling's military experience was the beginning?
(a) His interest in war.
(b) His lifelong battle with CBS.
(c) His interest in science fiction.
(d) His lifelong battle with nightmares and depression.
4. The first show of the second season was what?
(a) "King Nine Will Not Return."
(c) "The Lonely."
5. The story was written by Montgomery Pittman, who had previously directed what?
(a) Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up?
(b) Will the Real Slim Shady Please Stand Up?
(c) Will the Real Martian Please Sit Down?
(d) WIll the Real Martian Please Come See Me?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what episode does Serling present a story of a man who attempts to warn the Army before the attack on Pearl Harbor?
2. Who was the Serlings' other son?
3. After the first year, Serling changed from physical education to what?
4. Where did Houghton decide to film the show?
5. Who has decided to give Mr. Dingle the strength of 300 men?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)