|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The First Season 1959-1960.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Serlings move to Binghamton, New York?
(a) Shortly after Rod's birth.
(b) Shortly before Rod's birth.
(c) Shortly after Rod's first birthday.
(d) Shortly before Rod's first birthday.
2. In the dream, Jenson attempts to warn people about what?
(a) The impending war in Europe.
(b) The impending attack on Pearl Harbor.
(c) The impending war in Korea.
(d) The impending war in the Pacific.
3. How does Houghton refer to "Walking Distance?"
(a) As one of the most controversial shows created in "The Twilight Zone."
(b) As one of the scariest shows created in "The Twilight Zone."
(c) As one of the worst shows created in "The Twilight Zone."
(d) As one of the best shows created in "The Twilight Zone."
4. How does this character strike a deal with the Devil?
(a) By trading his soul for wealth.
(b) By trading his soul to be the best baseball player.
(c) By trading his soul for immortality.
(d) By trading his soul to be the most handsome man alive.
5. Serling eventually became involved in writing scripts for what?
(b) The radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fortunately for Serling, ____________________ was still a relatively new medium.
2. What is one of Houghton's biggest concerns regarding the filming of this episode?
3. What story revolves around a man serving a 50-year sentence for murder on an isolated asteroid?
4. Serling's girlfriend recalls that Serling had a reputation of being what?
5. What script told the story of an amnesiac who is unable to find another living person in a small town?.
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)