|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The First Season 1959-1960.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Serling went into freelance writing, an occupation that was what?
(a) Unsteady at best.
(b) Very high-paying.
2. While in the service, Serling trained as what?
(a) A wrestler.
(b) A cook.
(c) A boxer.
(d) A writer.
3. What is one of Houghton's biggest concerns regarding the filming of this episode?
(a) Where to find the perfect female robot.
(b) Where to find a picture for the wife.
(c) Where to find the place to film the events on the asteroid.
(d) Whether the volleyball will work as a companion.
4. Fortunately for Serling, ____________________ was still a relatively new medium.
5. How does Houghton refer to "Walking Distance?"
(a) As one of the best shows created in "The Twilight Zone."
(b) As one of the worst shows created in "The Twilight Zone."
(c) As one of the most controversial shows created in "The Twilight Zone."
(d) As one of the scariest shows created in "The Twilight Zone."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Serling continue to stress is the point of "The Twilight Zone?"
2. Serling's girlfriend recalls that Serling had a reputation of being what?
3. Now that the series was underway, Rod Serling requested that _________________ continue to work as the show's producer.
4. Serling would be required to write what percent of the scripts for the show's first season?
5. When were Serling and his fiancee married?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)