|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The First Season 1959-1960.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Serling would maintain what percent ownership of the series, plus the original films?
(a) One hundred.
2. What caused many complications at this location?
(a) The steep walls of the Grand Canyon.
(b) The bears in the Smoky Mountains.
(c) The extreme heat of Death Valley.
(d) The rough foliage of Yellow Stone.
3. Serling would be required to write what percent of the scripts for the show's first season?
(c) One hundred.
4. What would eventually become synonymous with "The Twilight Zone?"
(a) Each script was expensive.
(b) Each script having a surprise ending.
(c) Each script was weird.
(d) Each script was scary.
5. When was Rod Serling born?
(a) Good Friday 1924.
(b) Easter 1924.
(c) Christmas Eve 1924.
(d) Christmas Day 1924.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Serling feel as the censorship increased?
2. Who is Martin Sloan?
3. Serling had written a number of __________ before and during college and had hopes of seeing one or more of those works come to fruition.
4. Where did Houghton decide to film the show?
5. " It is a __________ ground between light and shadow, and it lies between the pit of man's fear and the sunlight of his knowledge."
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)