|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Entering The Twilight Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Serling would maintain what percent ownership of the series, plus the original films?
(d) One hundred.
2. "There is a sixth dimension beyond that which is ______________. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity."
(a) Not known to man.
(d) Known to man.
3. After graduation, the Serlings moved where?
4. "It is an area that might be called ________________."
(a) The Zone.
(b) The Twilight Zone.
(c) New Moon.
5. The position enabled Serling to gain a reputation as what?
(a) A solid and talented scriptwriter.
(b) A mediocre scriptwriter.
(c) An unusual scriptwriter.
(d) A comedic scriptwriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Serling had written a number of __________ before and during college and had hopes of seeing one or more of those works come to fruition.
2. When did the Serlings move to Binghamton, New York?
3. What does Jenson do about his recurring dream?
4. In 1953, when Serling's work appeared on television, how did the critics respond?
5. Serling was encouraged to do what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)