|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Entering The Twilight Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was put in charge of the new series?
(a) John Castagliola.
(b) Bill Self.
(c) Rod Serling.
(d) Buck Houghton.
2. How did Serling feel as the censorship increased?
(a) He became more frustrated.
(b) He became more safe.
(c) He became more angry.
(d) He became more worried.
3. CBS executives were finally on board with Serling's work and what happened?
(a) A contract was broken.
(b) A contract was signed.
(c) A contract was considered.
(d) Serling wrote more scripts before he signed a contract.
4. Serling went into freelance writing, an occupation that was what?
(a) Very high-paying.
(b) Unsteady at best.
5. Why did executives from the networks heavily censor the show's scripts?
(a) In order to be politically correct.
(b) In order to placate sponsors.
(c) In order to attract sponsors.
(d) In order to placate the viewers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1956, Serling eventually landed a scriptwriting position for what?
2. What did Bob and Rod both like?
3. When was Rod Serling born?
4. Serling was encouraged to do what?
5. After the move, Rod went to work as a staff writer for whom?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)