|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Entering The Twilight Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What script told the story of an amnesiac who is unable to find another living person in a small town?.
(a) Where are you?
(b) Who am I?
(c) Where is Everybody?
(d) Where Am I?
2. Rod enlisted in what U.S. Army division?
(a) 13th Airborne Division.
(b) 3rd Infantry Division.
(c) 21st Cavalry Division.
(d) 11th Airborne Division.
3. Rod resided in Binghamto until he joined the Army at what age?
4. The positive response convinced CBS executives to do what?
(a) Give "The Twilight Zone" a chance.
(b) Sell "The Twilight Zone" to ABC.
(c) Give "The Twilight Zone" a late night time slot.
(d) Give "The Twilight Zone" two seasons.
5. Serling had written a number of __________ before and during college and had hopes of seeing one or more of those works come to fruition.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the episodes sponsored by the Ford Motor Company required that what be done?
2. How might Rod Serling be described?
3. CBS would own the remaining what percent of the show?
4. Serling's older brother Bob often jokes that the family could not get Rod to do what?
5. Since "The Time Element" had already appeared on the "Desilu Playhouse," what was Serling required to do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)