|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Rod Serling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were Serling and his fiancee married?
2. In 1953, when Serling's work appeared on television, how did the critics respond?
(a) They thought his work was mediocre.
(b) There was very little response.
(c) They raved over his work.
3. How might Rod Serling be described?
(a) Nervous and angry.
(b) Unhappy and depressed.
(c) Shy and quiet.
(d) Attractive and articulate.
4. Serling's older brother Bob often jokes that the family could not get Rod to do what?
(d) Shut up.
5. Serling went into freelance writing, an occupation that was what?
(b) Very high-paying.
(d) Unsteady at best.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the service, Serling trained as what?
2. Rod enlisted in what U.S. Army division?
3. Who was the Serlings' other son?
4. How did Serling feel as the censorship increased?
5. In 1946, Serling met who?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)