|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: The Fourth Season 1963.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what position was Buck Houghton suggested?
(d) Acting coach.
2. Eventually, "The Time Element" would end up as _______________ the pilot episode of "The Twilight Zone."
(a) The same as.
(b) The opposite of.
(c) A precursor for.
(d) A replacement for.
3. The audience was happy to shell out their hard earned money on what?
(a) "Twilight Zone" related products.
(b) "Twilight Zone" books.
(c) "Twilight Zone" movies.
(d) "Twilight Zone" toys.
4. How might Serling's time working on this screenplay be described?
5. Who was put in charge of the new series?
(a) Bill Self.
(b) Rod Serling.
(c) Buck Houghton.
(d) John Castagliola.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first show of the second season was what?
2. How had the format been changed again?
3. Fortunately for Serling, ____________________ was still a relatively new medium.
4. " It is a __________ ground between light and shadow, and it lies between the pit of man's fear and the sunlight of his knowledge."
5. Who was the new producer brought on board?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)