|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Entering The Twilight Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1946, Serling met who?
(a) Carolyn Louise Kramer.
(b) Candace Loraine Kramer.
(c) Carrie Lynn Kramer.
(d) Corey Lisa Kramer.
2. Although Serling admitted that "The Time Element" was certainly not a masterpiece, the show received more _____________ than any other show that premiered on the "Desilu Playhouse."
3. Rod enlisted in what U.S. Army division?
(a) 3rd Infantry Division.
(b) 11th Airborne Division.
(c) 13th Airborne Division.
(d) 21st Cavalry Division.
4. Who was the Serlings' other son?
5. Serling would be required to write what percent of the scripts for the show's first season?
(a) One hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the dream, Jenson attempts to warn people about what?
2. Why did executives from the networks heavily censor the show's scripts?
3. Who would eventually deliver the opening narration?
4. "This is the dimension of ______________."
5. After being discharged from the Army, Serling used the GI Bill to continue his education where?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)