|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Entering The Twilight Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Jenson awakes, he calls a phone number attached to the name of the ensign. A woman answers the phone and tells Jenson what?
(a) Her son, the ensign, is living in Hawaii with his wife.
(b) Her son, the ensign, and his wife had been killed at Pearl Harbor.
(c) Her son, the ensign, was killed in Germany.
(d) Her son, the ensign, is sitting right next to her.
2. What was one way in which producers accomplished the goal mentioned in #26?
(a) They hired major stars.
(b) They hired famous directors and writers.
(c) They spent a large amount of money on advertising.
(d) They spent a great deal of money on the sets.
3. In order to gain his bearings, where does the psychiatrist go?
(a) A local bar.
(b) A gym.
(c) A gambling hall.
(d) A corner mart.
4. Who was put in charge of the new series?
(a) Buck Houghton.
(b) Bill Self.
(c) Rod Serling.
(d) John Castagliola.
5. To what do some surmise Serling's military experience was the beginning?
(a) His lifelong battle with CBS.
(b) His lifelong battle with nightmares and depression.
(c) His interest in science fiction.
(d) His interest in war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did executives think about Serling's new script?
2. After completing basic training, Sterling was sent in to combat where?
3. Rod resided in Binghamto until he joined the Army at what age?
4. Who is Pete Jenson in this first episode?
5. How did Serling feel as the censorship increased?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)