|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Entering The Twilight Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Serling eventually became involved in writing scripts for what?
(d) The radio.
2. Although Serling admitted that "The Time Element" was certainly not a masterpiece, the show received more _____________ than any other show that premiered on the "Desilu Playhouse."
3. What does Jenson do about his recurring dream?
(a) He visits a psychiatrist.
(b) He visits his mother.
(c) He visits a priest.
(d) He tries to forget it.
4. After being discharged from the Army, Serling used the GI Bill to continue his education where?
(a) The Ohio State University.
(b) Akron University in Ohio.
(c) Antioch College in Ohio.
(d) Ohio University.
5. What did executives think about Serling's new script?
(a) They thought it was too strange.
(b) They thought it was too scary.
(c) They thought it was depressing.
(d) They thought it was too predictable.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to gain his bearings, where does the psychiatrist go?
2. Serling's girlfriend recalls that Serling had a reputation of being what?
3. The position enabled Serling to gain a reputation as what?
4. What was the main objection of television executives?
5. To what do some surmise Serling's military experience was the beginning?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)