|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Entering The Twilight Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This series was intended to bring what?
(a) The best available comedy to the television screen.
(b) The best available situation comedy to the television screen.
(c) The best available drama to the television screen.
(d) The best available science fiction to the television screen.
2. Since "The Time Element" had already appeared on the "Desilu Playhouse," what was Serling required to do?
(a) Write a new hour-long script.
(b) Add more characters into the script.
(c) Help hire a new cast.
(d) Write a half hour script.
3. " It is a __________ ground between light and shadow, and it lies between the pit of man's fear and the sunlight of his knowledge."
4. When were Serling and his fiancee married?
5. "It is an area that might be called ________________."
(a) New Moon.
(b) The Twilight Zone.
(c) The Zone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Executives were dead set against buying "The Twilight Zone" as a serial and were eventually convinced to take on the series by whom?
2. Serling went into freelance writing, an occupation that was what?
3. After the first year, Serling changed from physical education to what?
4. While in the service, Serling trained as what?
5. Serling's girlfriend recalls that Serling had a reputation of being what?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)