|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Entering The Twilight Zone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Has Jenson ever been to Honolulu?
(b) Yes, just recently.
(c) Yes, many times.
(d) Yes, but only once.
2. What did executives think about Serling's new script?
(a) They thought it was too scary.
(b) They thought it was too predictable.
(c) They thought it was too strange.
(d) They thought it was depressing.
3. When were Serling and his fiancee married?
4. Serling's older brother Bob often jokes that the family could not get Rod to do what?
(b) Shut up.
5. In what episode does Serling present a story of a man who attempts to warn the Army before the attack on Pearl Harbor?
(b) The Lonely.
(c) The Time Element.
(d) Where is Everybody?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Serlings move to Binghamton, New York?
2. Serling was encouraged to do what?
3. Rod enlisted in what U.S. Army division?
4. When Jenson awakes, he calls a phone number attached to the name of the ensign. A woman answers the phone and tells Jenson what?
5. What does Jenson do about his recurring dream?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)