|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Second Season 1960-1961.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is the story of the bomber based on true fact?
(d) Very little.
2. Who takes Corrigan into custody?
(a) Mr. Williams.
(b) Mr. Wendell.
(c) Mr. Wellington.
(d) Mr. Wilson.
3. Has Jenson ever been to Honolulu?
(a) Yes, just recently.
(c) Yes, but only once.
(d) Yes, many times.
4. Where did Houghton decide to film the show?
(a) In Yellow Stone.
(b) In the Grand Canyon.
(c) In Death Valley.
(d) In the Smoky Mountains.
5. After being discharged from the Army, Serling used the GI Bill to continue his education where?
(a) Ohio University.
(b) Akron University in Ohio.
(c) Antioch College in Ohio.
(d) The Ohio State University.
Short Answer Questions
1. CBS would own the remaining what percent of the show?
2. What did some fans even invent?
3. Fortunately for Serling, ____________________ was still a relatively new medium.
4. Serling would maintain what percent ownership of the series, plus the original films?
5. When Mr. Dingle decides to perform for a live television audience, what happens?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)