|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Second Season 1960-1961.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Serlings move to Binghamton, New York?
(a) Shortly before Rod's first birthday.
(b) Shortly before Rod's birth.
(c) Shortly after Rod's birth.
(d) Shortly after Rod's first birthday.
2. Since "The Time Element" had already appeared on the "Desilu Playhouse," what was Serling required to do?
(a) Help hire a new cast.
(b) Write a half hour script.
(c) Write a new hour-long script.
(d) Add more characters into the script.
3. What caused many complications at this location?
(a) The rough foliage of Yellow Stone.
(b) The extreme heat of Death Valley.
(c) The bears in the Smoky Mountains.
(d) The steep walls of the Grand Canyon.
4. What story revolves around a man serving a 50-year sentence for murder on an isolated asteroid?
(b) The Time Element.
(c) Playhouse 90.
(d) The Lonely.
5. Who was put in charge of the new series?
(a) Rod Serling.
(b) John Castagliola.
(c) Buck Houghton.
(d) Bill Self.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did some fans even invent?
2. To what do some surmise Serling's military experience was the beginning?
3. How does Houghton refer to "Walking Distance?"
4. When did the book MORE STORIES FROM THE TWILIGHT ZONE. written by Serling, go into its second printing?
5. In the dream, Jenson attempts to warn people about what?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)