|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: The Second Season 1960-1961.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does this character strike a deal with the Devil?
(a) By trading his soul to be the best baseball player.
(b) By trading his soul for immortality.
(c) By trading his soul to be the most handsome man alive.
(d) By trading his soul for wealth.
2. How did Serling feel as the censorship increased?
(a) He became more safe.
(b) He became more frustrated.
(c) He became more angry.
(d) He became more worried.
3. With what does Houghton note that the CBS executives were becoming increasingly concerned?
(b) The budget.
(c) The set.
(d) Story ideas.
4. Has Jenson ever been to Honolulu?
(b) Yes, many times.
(c) Yes, but only once.
(d) Yes, just recently.
5. Perhaps the most disturbing episode of the second season is what?
(c) Long Distance Call.
(d) The Lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were Serling and his fiancee married?
2. The premise of this first story is that a B-25 bomber falls out of the sky to land where?
3. In order to gain his bearings, where does the psychiatrist go?
4. Why does this character admit to killing his wife?
5. " It is a __________ ground between light and shadow, and it lies between the pit of man's fear and the sunlight of his knowledge."
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)