|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: The Fourth Season 1963.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did some fans even invent?
(a) Toys based on the series.
(b) New characters related to the series.
(c) Songs related to the series.
(d) Products based on the new series.
2. Eventually, "The Time Element" would end up as _______________ the pilot episode of "The Twilight Zone."
(a) A precursor for.
(b) The same as.
(c) A replacement for.
(d) The opposite of.
3. The positive response convinced CBS executives to do what?
(a) Sell "The Twilight Zone" to ABC.
(b) Give "The Twilight Zone" a chance.
(c) Give "The Twilight Zone" two seasons.
(d) Give "The Twilight Zone" a late night time slot.
4. "This is the dimension of ______________."
5. Who is Pete Jenson in this first episode?
(a) A part-time unsuccssful coach and bartender.
(b) A part-time successful bookie and bartender.
(c) A part-time unsuccessful bookie and bartender.
(d) A part-time successful coach and bartender.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to gain his bearings, where does the psychiatrist go?
2. Serling would be required to write what percent of the scripts for the show's first season?
3. When Mr. Dingle decides to perform for a live television audience, what happens?
4. What had CBS inadvertently changed?
5. A major bonus for the producers of the show was what?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)