Part One: Rod Serling
1. When was Rod Serling born?
(a) Christmas Day 1924.
(b) Easter 1924.
(c) Good Friday 1924.
(d) Christmas Eve 1924.
2. Who was the Serlings' other son?
3. When did the Serlings move to Binghamton, New York?
(a) Shortly before Rod's first birthday.
(b) Shortly before Rod's birth.
(c) Shortly after Rod's birth.
(d) Shortly after Rod's first birthday.
4. Rod resided in Binghamto until he joined the Army at what age?
5. What did Bob and Rod both like?
(a) Camping and fishing.
(b) Acting in plays and musical.
(c) Reading and acting out science fiction pulps.
(d) Watching television.
6. How might Rod Serling be described?
(a) Shy and quiet.
(b) Unhappy and depressed.
(c) Nervous and angry.
(d) Attractive and articulate.
7. Serling's older brother Bob often jokes that the family could not get Rod to do what?
(a) Shut up.
8. Rod enlisted in what U.S. Army division?
(a) 21st Cavalry Division.
(b) 13th Airborne Division.
(c) 11th Airborne Division.
(d) 3rd Infantry Division.
This section contains 4,817 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)