|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of the month is Otho born?
2. Galba takes the governorship in what region?
3. Vitellius is curator of what?
(a) Public Libraries.
(b) Public Art.
(c) Public Museums.
(d) Public Works.
4. Vespasian dreams that his family will prosper after Nero loses what?
(a) A shoe.
(b) His throne.
(c) A tooth.
(d) His life.
5. Who is Vologaesus?
(a) King of the Spartans.
(b) King of the Parthians.
(c) King of the Athenians.
(d) King of the Florintines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Otho stab himself before he dies?
2. How old is Nero when he is adopted by Claudius?
3. Vespasian tours Greece with what Caesar?
4. How many battles does Vespasian fight in Britain when Claudius was emperor?
5. The soldiers who are with Otho when he kills himself end up doing what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nero study in his music lessons?
2. What does the eagle do when Galba is with his grandfather?
3. When does Vespasian have time for his friends?
4. When does Galba have his first public appointment?
5. Why does Otho commit suicide?
6. Where do Otho's troops think they are going to, when he sends them out of Rome?
7. What is the reaction of the Roman citizens to Nero's death?
8. What is one of the games Nero plays at night when he makes the rounds of the taverns?
9. What is believed to have happened when Augustus saw Galba as a little boy?
10. How did Vespasian offend Nero?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)