|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vitellius is curator of what?
(a) Public Museums.
(b) Public Works.
(c) Public Libraries.
(d) Public Art.
2. Vitellius killed a perosn who asked him for a glass of what?
3. When Nero has to sign execution orders, he says he wishes he had never learned how to do what?
4. What was on the tree where the eagle took the entrails Galba was holding?
5. What is one of Galba's two main characteristics?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nero knows he cannot beat the Gauls and so he tears what?
2. By what pool is Galba murdered?
3. Who does Vitellius have to outlive, according to the prophecy, so that he can live long and reign securely?
4. When Nero tries to molest a senator's wife, what does the senator do to Nero?
5. Lepida bears Galba how many sons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Otho do to drunken wanderers?
2. Why does Galba remain inactive in his governorship?
3. Why does Nero set parts of Rome on fire?
4. When do Vespasian's feeling about being unprepared to lead go away?
5. What does the eagle do when Galba is with his grandfather?
6. How does Otho get to be Nero's confidant?
7. What is believed to have happened when Augustus saw Galba as a little boy?
8. What is one of the games Nero plays at night when he makes the rounds of the taverns?
9. What does Vespasian do in Britain when Claudius is Emperor?
10. Why does the population have a good opinion of Vitellius?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)