|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many archers does Vologaesus promise Vespasian?
2. When Otho sends his troops to meet Vitellius' troops, where to they think they are going?
(a) On a ship.
(b) To peace talks.
(c) On vacation.
(d) To training grounds.
3. What does Nero do to part of Rome when he is "disgusted with the drab old buildings?"
(a) Fight a war game in it.
(b) Flood it.
(c) Demolish it.
(d) Set fire to it.
4. In what month is Otho born?
5. In what year is Otho born?
(a) 41 AD.
(b) 35 AD.
(c) 39 AD.
(d) 32 AD.
Short Answer Questions
1. Galba takes the governorship in what region?
2. When Vitellius says that the battalions in Rome have had a disgraceful lapse in discipline, what does he do to them?
3. Vitellius is curator of what?
4. Why does Galba remain inactive during his governorship?
5. What did Nero do to a boy named Sporus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Otho do to drunken wanderers?
2. What does Nero study in his music lessons?
3. Why does Galba remain inactive in his governorship?
4. Why does Nero set parts of Rome on fire?
5. What does the eagle do when Galba is with his grandfather?
6. What happens to townships that are slow to receive Galba as Emperor?
7. How did Vespasian offend Nero?
8. What is believed to have happened when Augustus saw Galba as a little boy?
9. Why does the population have a good opinion of Vitellius?
10. What is Galba given for his military achievements in Africa.
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)