|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take before Tiberius leaves Rome once he is the leader?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Two years.
(d) Four years.
2. What does Augustus force Antony to do?
(a) Commit suicide.
(b) Leave Rome.
(c) Become a servant.
(d) Go to jail.
3. Who does Tiberius let invade Gaul?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Egyptians.
(c) The Arabians.
(d) The Chinese.
4. Who proclaims Claudius emperor?
(a) His mother.
(b) A guardsman.
(c) A servant.
(d) His sister.
5. Claudius brings cool springs into Rome that lead to where?
(a) Ornamental reservoirs.
(b) The city's sewers.
(c) Elite baths.
(d) Street level fountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tiberius retires from the public eye, he makes the young men and women dress up as what?
2. Who is Claudius' first wife?
3. Who does Julius partner with to stand for a consulship?
4. Which priesthood was Julius Caesar nominated to when his father died?
5. When Gaius is short on cash, what does he do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What dream does Gaius have the night before his murder?
2. Why are Tiberius's speeches considered bad?
3. Why does Lucius Domitius want to remove Caesar from governing Gaul?
4. What does Caesar leave the public in his will?
5. When does Tiberius interfere in state matters?
6. What does Gaius do when he is short on cash?
7. When someone predicts that Claudius will be Emperor one day, what is his sister's response?
8. What happens when Tiberius's son dies?
9. What changes does Augustus make to the calendar?
10. What does Claudius do if someone is found guilty of a really shocking crime?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)