|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claudius hide behind when he hears Gaius is dead?
(a) A statue.
(b) A bed.
(c) A curtain.
(d) A horse.
2. How long does it take before Tiberius leaves Rome once he is the leader?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
3. Claudius brings cool springs into Rome that lead to where?
(a) The city's sewers.
(b) Street level fountains.
(c) Elite baths.
(d) Ornamental reservoirs.
4. How does a commoner try to kill Claudius?
(a) By stabbing him.
(b) By tripping him.
(c) By poisoning him.
(d) By running him over with a horse.
5. What theatre does Gaius complete construction on?
(a) Pompey's Theatre.
(b) Drusilla's Theatre.
(c) Antony's Theatre.
(d) Maximus' Theatre.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical condition does Gaius suffer from?
2. Which limb of Augustus has physical problems?
3. Gaius says that a "man must either be frugal or be ________."
4. Gaius never sleeps more than how many hours per night?
5. How old was Tiberius when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Gaius get the surname of Caligula?
2. Why does Lucius Domitius want to remove Caesar from governing Gaul?
3. What kinds of things did Gaius invent?
4. Why does Gaius never sleep for more than three hours a night?
5. What does Claudius do that none of the other Caesars have done before him?
6. Describe the relationship between Tiberius and his mother.
7. Who are some of the women Caesar had affairs with?
8. When someone predicts that Claudius will be Emperor one day, what is his sister's response?
9. What measures does Caesar take to win the esteem of kings and other authorities?
10. What changes does Caesar make to the calendar?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)