|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When someone is found guilty of a shocking crime, what or where does Claudius condemn them to?
(a) The war games.
(b) The mountain tops.
(c) The wild beasts.
(d) The sea.
2. What temple project of Tiberius' does Gaius complete?
(a) Temple of Augustus.
(b) Temple of Caesar.
(c) Temple of Julius.
(d) Temple of Isodora.
3. When the news reaches Rome that Tiberius has died, what happens in Rome?
(a) A lot of speeches.
(b) A week of mourning.
(c) A riot.
(d) A great celebration.
4. Who does Tiberius let invade Gaul?
(a) The Chinese.
(b) The Egyptians.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The Arabians.
5. What does Gaius go to fetch after giving a heartfelt speech at Tiberius' funeral?
(a) His family members' remains.
(b) His family members' belongings.
(c) His family members.
(d) His family members' temple offerings.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his daughter dies, what does Julius hold in his daughter's memory?
2. What is Gaius standing next to when Jupiter kicks him?
3. Who does Tiberius expel to the far out regions of the empire?
4. What is the name of Tiberius's brother?
5. What type of illness might account for Gaius's overconfidence and severe insecurities?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gaius do when he is short on cash?
2. What dream does Gaius have the night before his murder?
3. Why is Claudius never expected to be a Caesar?
4. What does Augustus say when the people and Senate agree to give him the title, " Father of the Country?"
5. Why do people think Claudius was poisoned?
6. What changes does Caesar make to the calendar?
7. What things does Tiberius neglect when he returns to Caprae from Campania?
8. Why does Gaius never sleep for more than three hours a night?
9. What happens when Tiberius's son dies?
10. When someone predicts that Claudius will be Emperor one day, what is his sister's response?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)