|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Gaius rule for?
(a) Four years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Six years.
2. What theatre does Gaius complete construction on?
(a) Maximus' Theatre.
(b) Drusilla's Theatre.
(c) Pompey's Theatre.
(d) Antony's Theatre.
3. Where does Tiberius retire after his son dies?
(c) Coste del Mar.
4. Where does Claudius spend most of his life?
(a) In Tiber.
(b) In Campania.
(c) In Germania.
(d) In Sicilia.
5. What medical condition does Gaius suffer from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What medical condition does Julius Caesar suffer from?
2. Gaius never sleeps more than how many hours per night?
3. Who proclaims Claudius emperor?
4. Who murders Pompey when he flees Rome?
5. What is the name of Julius' brother who was exiled by Sulla?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gaius do for the people who were exiled?
2. What does Augustus say when the people and Senate agree to give him the title, " Father of the Country?"
3. What changes does Caesar make to the calendar?
4. When someone predicts that Claudius will be Emperor one day, what is his sister's response?
5. Who does Tiberius let ravage the Roman Empire?
6. What does Augustus do when Caesar goes to fight Pompey's sons in Spain?
7. What kinds of things did Gaius invent?
8. Why are Tiberius's speeches considered bad?
9. Why does Lucius Domitius want to remove Caesar from governing Gaul?
10. Describe Claudius as a leader at the beginning of his reign?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)