|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Julius choose to govern Gaul?
(a) To bring him success.
(b) To bring him experience.
(c) To bring him wealth.
(d) To bring him knowledge.
2. Who is Tiberius's second wife?
3. Who is Augustus's first wife?
4. What temple project of Tiberius' does Gaius complete?
(a) Temple of Isodora.
(b) Temple of Julius.
(c) Temple of Augustus.
(d) Temple of Caesar.
5. What triumph was Caesar celebrating when Augustus got his military decorations?
(a) Spanish triumph.
(b) Germanic triumph.
(c) Arabian triumph.
(d) Africa triumph.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Tiberius when he died?
2. Where does Tiberius retire after his son dies?
3. What theatre does Gaius complete construction on?
4. How is Julius Caesar killed?
5. In what year does Julius become a Praetor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Tiberius's son dies?
2. What does Caesar leave the public in his will?
3. What measures does Caesar take to win the esteem of kings and other authorities?
4. Why do people think Claudius was poisoned?
5. What does Gaius do for the people who were exiled?
6. What changes does Augustus make to the calendar?
7. When someone predicts that Claudius will be Emperor one day, what is his sister's response?
8. Describe the relationship between Tiberius and his mother.
9. Who are some of the women Caesar had affairs with?
10. Why does Lucius Domitius want to remove Caesar from governing Gaul?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)