|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vitellius greets everyone, including private soldiers, with what?
2. When Otho gets older, he captures drunken wanderers and throws them where?
(a) In the ocean.
(b) In the sewers.
(c) In blankets.
(d) In pools.
3. The soldiers who kiss Otho when he dies, say that Otho was the ________ man they had ever known.
(a) Most arrogant.
(b) Most selfish.
4. How long does Otho govern the place he is banished to?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Ten years.
5. Vitellius killed a perosn who asked him for a glass of what?
6. What line is extinct when Nero dies?
(a) The Augustine line.
(b) The Caesar line.
(c) The Julian line.
(d) The mentally-ill line.
7. Who does Vitellius have to outlive, according to the prophecy, so that he can live long and reign securely?
(a) His sons.
(b) His wife.
(c) His daughters.
(d) His mother.
8. Who is Rubria?
(a) A Vestal Virgin.
(b) Nero's sister.
(c) A priestess.
(d) Nero's mother.
9. Because he was a wild child, Otho was often what?
10. The soldiers who are with Otho when he kills himself end up doing what?
(a) Killing themselves.
(b) Running away.
(c) Starting a new government.
(d) Destroying the palace.
11. Vespasian starts a civil war after who is assassinated?
12. How many times does Otho stab himself before he dies?
(a) Four times.
(b) Three times.
13. Where does Otho stab himself in order to commit suicide?
(a) His heart.
(b) His brain.
(c) His lungs.
(d) His neck.
14. What is Galba's other main characteristic?
15. How old is Nero when he is adopted by Claudius?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nero love and begin training in at an early age?
2. When Otho sends his troops to meet Vitellius' troops, where to they think they are going?
3. Which religious sect does Nero severely punish?
4. Galba takes the governorship in what region?
5. After an omen saying there will be a civil war, what brings a human hand to Vespasian?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)