|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tiberius's brother?
2. Augustus allowed his generals to be with their wives in what season?
3. Who does Tiberius expel to the far out regions of the empire?
4. Where was Julius first to build a bridge while he governed Gaul?
5. Where does Tiberius retire after his son dies?
(a) Coste del Mar.
6. An aedileship is below what position?
7. At what age does Gaius die?
8. How does Augustus deliver his speeches?
(a) He has a prompter.
(b) He has cue cards.
(c) He reads them.
(d) He memorizes them.
9. In what year does Julius become a Praetor?
(a) 64 BC.
(b) 62 BC.
(c) 65 BC.
(d) 63 BC.
10. What word describes Augustus's fiscal behavior?
11. When the news reaches Rome that Tiberius has died, what happens in Rome?
(a) A great celebration.
(b) A lot of speeches.
(c) A week of mourning.
(d) A riot.
12. When Tiberius returns to Caprae, he does not fill any vacancies in what?
(a) The Solidific Order.
(b) The Elephantine Order.
(c) The Helenic Order.
(d) The Equestrian Order.
13. Who does Julius marry after becoming a praetor?
14. What does Claudius hide behind when he hears Gaius is dead?
(a) A statue.
(b) A bed.
(c) A curtain.
(d) A horse.
15. What is the name of Julius and Cornelia's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the attempts on Claudius' life, how long does the civil war last?
2. Augustus believes that if he puts his right foot in his left shoe it is a sign of what?
3. In the Pontic triumph, what carried the slogan "I came, I saw, I conquered?"
4. Under Tiberius' reign, the Dacians and Sarmatians ravage what area?
5. What title does Tiberius decline to be called?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)