|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many civil wars does Augustus fight in his reign?
2. Who is Claudius' first wife?
3. In what district does Gaius begin building an aqueduct?
4. What does Augustus force Antony to do?
(a) Become a servant.
(b) Leave Rome.
(c) Commit suicide.
(d) Go to jail.
5. When Gaius is short on cash, what does he do?
(a) Cut back on expenses.
(b) Search for new treasure.
(c) Raise taxes.
(d) Make war.
6. Augustus allowed his generals to be with their wives in what season?
7. What theatre does Gaius complete construction on?
(a) Pompey's Theatre.
(b) Drusilla's Theatre.
(c) Maximus' Theatre.
(d) Antony's Theatre.
8. Where does Tiberius retire after his son dies?
(a) Coste del Mar.
9. Who does Julius partner with to stand for a consulship?
10. Who murders Pompey when he flees Rome?
(a) Priest Ptolemy XIII.
(b) King Ptolemy XIII.
(c) Emperor Ptolemy XIII.
(d) Counselor Ptolemy XIII.
11. In what year does Julius become a Praetor?
(a) 63 BC.
(b) 65 BC.
(c) 64 BC.
(d) 62 BC.
12. Who was Claudius's father?
13. How many counsulships does Claudius hold?
14. When Tiberius' mother dies, what does he do?
(a) Throw her body in the ocean.
(b) Design a statue.
(c) Throw a party.
(d) Not attend her funeral.
15. What temple project of Tiberius' does Gaius complete?
(a) Temple of Augustus.
(b) Temple of Isodora.
(c) Temple of Caesar.
(d) Temple of Julius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under Tiberius' reign, the Dacians and Sarmatians ravage what area?
2. What is the name of Tiberius's brother?
3. How is Julius Caesar killed?
4. When someone is found guilty of a shocking crime, what or where does Claudius condemn them to?
5. Augustus believes that if he puts his right foot in his left shoe it is a sign of what?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)