|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Otho.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under Tiberius' reign, the Dacians and Sarmatians ravage what area?
2. What medical condition does Julius Caesar suffer from?
(b) Memory loss.
3. What does Gaius go to fetch after giving a heartfelt speech at Tiberius' funeral?
(a) His family members' remains.
(b) His family members.
(c) His family members' belongings.
(d) His family members' temple offerings.
4. Who is believed to have pinched Galba's cheek when he was a child and said, "you too will taste a little power child?"
5. The Senate declares Nero a public enemy and says they will execute him once what happens?
(a) Nero is poisoned.
(b) Nero is no longer Ceasar.
(c) Nero is caught.
(d) Nero is awake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Galba's two main characteristics?
2. Nero took Poppaea from her husband to be what?
3. Who does Galba choose as an adopted son instead of Otho?
4. Who leads the Gauls in their attack against Nero?
5. Who is Augustus's second wife?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)