|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Otho.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medical condition does Julius Caesar suffer from?
(c) Memory loss.
2. Who does Galba choose as an adopted son instead of Otho?
3. Nero expels what kind of actors from the city?
(a) Pantomime actors.
(b) Comedic actors.
(c) Professional actors.
(d) Tragic actors.
4. Who helps Nero commit suicide?
(a) His bodyguard.
(b) His wife.
(c) His secretary.
(d) His son.
5. Because he was a wild child, Otho was often what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gaius standing next to when Jupiter kicks him?
2. Which priesthood was Julius Caesar nominated to when his father died?
3. Who does Augustus appoint to watch over the districts in the city?
4. What is the name of Julius' brother who was exiled by Sulla?
5. When Nero tries to molest a senator's wife, what does the senator do to Nero?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)