|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Claudius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title do the people want--and the Senate agrees-- to give Augustus?
(a) Protector of the Country.
(b) Emperor of the Country.
(c) Ruler of the Country.
(d) Father of the Country.
2. What surname is Gaius given as a joke?
3. What is struck by lightning on the Ides of March during Gaius's reign?
(a) The Capitol at Italia.
(b) The Capitol at Capua.
(c) The Capitol at Rome.
(d) The Capitol at Tuscany.
4. How many civil wars does Augustus fight in his reign?
5. What type of illness might account for Gaius's overconfidence and severe insecurities?
(b) Bi-polar disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many counsulships does Claudius hold?
2. How is Agrippa related to Augustus?
3. Who is Tiberius's second wife?
4. An aedileship is below what position?
5. How much gold, per guard, does Claudius give when his guards pledge allegiance to him?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)