|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Gaius (Caligula).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Julius become a Praetor?
(a) 63 BC.
(b) 65 BC.
(c) 62 BC.
(d) 64 BC.
2. After his daughter dies, what does Julius hold in his daughter's memory?
(a) A play.
(b) A banquet.
(c) A religious ceremony.
(d) A funeral.
3. Who tried to make Julius divorce his wife, Cornelia?
(a) The Consul.
(b) The Emperor.
(c) The Dictator.
(d) The King.
4. Gaius says that a "man must either be frugal or be ________."
5. What is struck by lightning on the Ides of March during Gaius's reign?
(a) The Capitol at Rome.
(b) The Capitol at Tuscany.
(c) The Capitol at Capua.
(d) The Capitol at Italia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under Tiberius' reign, the Dacians and Sarmatians ravage what area?
2. What is the name of Tiberius's brother?
3. How long did Gaius rule for?
4. Who is Mnester?
5. What is Gaius standing next to when Jupiter kicks him?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)