|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Tiberius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Augustus sends Tiberius to pacify what area?
2. Who does Tiberius expel to the far out regions of the empire?
3. Who does Tiberius let invade Gaul?
(a) The Egyptians.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Arabians.
(d) The Chinese.
4. Who murders Pompey when he flees Rome?
(a) King Ptolemy XIII.
(b) Priest Ptolemy XIII.
(c) Emperor Ptolemy XIII.
(d) Counselor Ptolemy XIII.
5. An aedileship is below what position?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Julius and Cornelia's daughter?
2. Under Tiberius' reign, the Dacians and Sarmatians ravage what area?
3. What is the name of Tiberius's brother?
4. What medical condition does Julius Caesar suffer from?
5. Why does Augustus banish his daughter?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)