|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Tiberius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Agrippa related to Augustus?
2. What medical condition does Julius Caesar suffer from?
(b) Memory loss.
3. Who does Tiberius expel to the far out regions of the empire?
4. What does Augustus force Antony to do?
(a) Become a servant.
(b) Go to jail.
(c) Leave Rome.
(d) Commit suicide.
5. Augustus believes that if he puts his right foot in his left shoe it is a sign of what?
(d) Bad luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tiberius's first wife?
2. Which priesthood was Julius Caesar nominated to when his father died?
3. Under Tiberius' reign, the Dacians and Sarmatians ravage what area?
4. How is Julius Caesar killed?
5. When Tiberius returns to Caprae, he does not fill any vacancies in what?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)