|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Vespasian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Gaius rule for?
(a) Six years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Four years.
2. Where does Nero banish Otho when Otho falls in love with his mistress?
3. How does a commoner try to kill Claudius?
(a) By stabbing him.
(b) By poisoning him.
(c) By tripping him.
(d) By running him over with a horse.
4. What did Nero do to a boy named Sporus?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Castrate him.
(c) Steal him.
(d) Beat him.
5. How many years did Julius govern Gaul?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the human hand symbolize to Vespasian?
2. An aedileship is below what position?
3. What temple project of Tiberius' does Gaius complete?
4. Who tried to make Julius divorce his wife, Cornelia?
5. How many archers does Vologaesus promise Vespasian?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)