|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Vespasian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A prophet of what tells Vitellius the conditions under which he will live long and reign securely?
2. On what day in September was Augustus born?
3. How often did Galba grant applications for Roman citizenship?
(a) Once a month.
(b) All the time.
(c) Hardly ever.
(d) Once a year.
4. Who leads the Gauls in their attack against Nero?
5. What is the name of Tiberius's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nero has to sign execution orders, he says he wishes he had never learned how to do what?
2. Who is Mnester?
3. What medical condition does Gaius suffer from?
4. What month was Gaius born in?
5. In what month was Vespasian born?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)