|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Gaius (Caligula).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Augustus's first wife?
2. When Tiberius returns to Caprae, he does not fill any vacancies in what?
(a) The Helenic Order.
(b) The Equestrian Order.
(c) The Solidific Order.
(d) The Elephantine Order.
3. Who tried to make Julius divorce his wife, Cornelia?
(a) The Emperor.
(b) The Consul.
(c) The King.
(d) The Dictator.
4. Who is Mnester?
(a) A male teacher.
(b) A male comedian.
(c) A male slave.
(d) A male gladiator.
5. Why does Augustus banish his daughter?
(a) She didn't have any sons.
(b) She married someone he didn't approve of.
(c) She stole money from the treasury.
(d) She indulged in vices.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Antony go when he tries to escape Augustus?
2. When the news reaches Rome that Tiberius has died, what happens in Rome?
3. What temple project of Tiberius' does Gaius complete?
4. Why does Julius choose to govern Gaul?
5. After his daughter dies, what does Julius hold in his daughter's memory?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)