|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Gaius (Caligula).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Julius marry his daughter to?
2. What triumph was Caesar celebrating when Augustus got his military decorations?
(a) Spanish triumph.
(b) Africa triumph.
(c) Arabian triumph.
(d) Germanic triumph.
3. Who does Tiberius let invade Gaul?
(a) The Arabians.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Egyptians.
(d) The Chinese.
4. When Tiberius retires from the public eye, he makes the young men and women dress up as what?
(a) Sprites and Elves.
(b) Gods and Goddesses.
(c) Pans and Nymphs.
(d) Satyrs and Angels.
5. Under Tiberius' reign, the Dacians and Sarmatians ravage what area?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Julius and Cornelia's daughter?
2. Who murders Pompey when he flees Rome?
3. Who is Tiberius's second wife?
4. Who does Augustus appoint to watch over the districts in the city?
5. Who is Tiberius's first wife?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)