|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Vitellius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the news reaches Rome that Tiberius has died, what happens in Rome?
(a) A great celebration.
(b) A lot of speeches.
(c) A riot.
(d) A week of mourning.
2. When Nero has to sign execution orders, he says he wishes he had never learned how to do what?
3. Tiberius makes all Egyptians and Jews burn what?
(a) Their religious texts.
(b) Their religious decorations.
(c) Their religious idols.
(d) Their religious clothing.
4. Vitellius is curator of what?
(a) Public Museums.
(b) Public Works.
(c) Public Libraries.
(d) Public Art.
5. What does Nero love and begin training in at an early age?
(c) Breeding horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tiberius's brother?
2. Who is Tiberius's second wife?
3. Who is Tiberius's first wife?
4. Nero expels what kind of actors from the city?
5. When Tiberius retires from the public eye, he makes the young men and women dress up as what?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)