|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Vitellius.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tiberius retires from the public eye, he makes the young men and women dress up as what?
(a) Pans and Nymphs.
(b) Satyrs and Angels.
(c) Gods and Goddesses.
(d) Sprites and Elves.
2. Vitellius greets everyone, including private soldiers, with what?
3. How long does it take before Tiberius leaves Rome once he is the leader?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Five years.
4. Nero knows he cannot beat the Gauls and so he tears what?
(a) His draperies.
(b) His carpets.
(c) His bed linens.
(d) His clothes.
5. Who leads the Gauls in their attack against Nero?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Nero has someone kill his mother what haunts him?
2. Which religious sect does Nero severely punish?
3. What is the name of Tiberius's brother?
4. What does Nero have which makes it hard for him to perform?
5. When Nero tries to molest a senator's wife, what does the senator do to Nero?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)