Chapter 1, Gaius Julius Caesar
1. Which priesthood was Julius Caesar nominated to when his father died?
2. Who tried to make Julius divorce his wife, Cornelia?
(a) The Dictator.
(b) The Consul.
(c) The Emperor.
(d) The King.
3. What is the name of Julius and Cornelia's daughter?
4. After Sulla's death, what rank does the Assembly give Julius?
5. What is the name of Julius' brother who was exiled by Sulla?
(a) Lucius Cinna.
(b) Lucius Serranto.
(c) Lucius Serra.
(d) Lucius Callan.
6. An aedileship is below what position?
7. In what year does Julius become a Praetor?
(a) 65 BC.
(b) 62 BC.
(c) 64 BC.
(d) 63 BC.
8. Who does Julius partner with to stand for a consulship?
9. Who does Julius marry after becoming a praetor?
10. Who does Julius marry his daughter to?
11. Why does Julius choose to govern Gaul?
(a) To bring him experience.
(b) To bring him wealth.
(c) To bring him success.
(d) To bring him knowledge.
This section contains 3,009 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)