|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Sacharissa pull a pistol bow on at the Inquirer at the end of the novel?
2. How much money does William give Carney in jewels for a Guild membership in the end of the novel?
3. Who is the Archchancellor of Unseen University?
(a) Deep Bone.
(b) Mustrum Ridcully.
(c) Ole Foul Ron.
(d) Sgt. Angua.
4. Who is the head of the Assassins' Guild?
(c) Mr. Downey.
5. Dwarf brides and grooms use the gold to buy what?
(c) Each other from their parents.
6. Who is the longest-surviving lodger at the Lodging House for Respectable Working Men?
(a) Mr. Slant.
(b) Tuttle Scrope.
(c) Mr. Mackleduff.
(d) Rufus Drumknott.
7. Who kicks Pin in the groin to get him off William in a fight in the cellar?
8. William finds his father and is not satisfied by the father's excuse that _______________.
(a) The righteous will premail.
(b) The ends justify the means.
(c) One in the hand is worth two in the bush.
(d) The meek inherit the earth.
9. After the destruction of the printing press, William considers he cannot afford another because he still owes money to whom?
(b) Harry King.
10. Death shows Tulip an arc of ___________, representing the lives that he and Pin have shortened?
11. What do Pin and Tulip break into the Temple of Om to steal?
(d) Clerical attire.
12. Standing in the circle of chairs, Slant reports the missing dog but discounts its importance to whom?
(a) It's owner.
(b) The Watch.
(d) Sgt. Angua von Überwald.
13. Checking Pin's pockets after he is dead, William finds the incriminating Dis-organizer, bags of jewels, and a card with what address?
(a) The Palace.
(b) The Inquirer headquarters.
(c) The de Worde home.
(d) Sacharissa's home.
14. Certain that they have drowned Wuffles after the fight at the Times headquarters, Tulip wants to kill whom and run away?
15. How much money does William give his father to repay him for raising and educating him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues the dogs that Pin and Tulip attempted to kill?
2. Who is the High Priest of Blind Io and unofficial spokesman for Ankh-Morpork's religious establishment?
3. Whom does Pin accidentally behead trying to escape the dwarf attack outside the Times office?
4. Who kills Tulip at the end of the novel?
5. Who sells Pin and Tulip a Times when they leave Biers Bar?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)