1. What is the biggest city on Discworld?
2. Rumors arise in the beginning of the novel that dwarfs are able to turn __________into gold.
3. On guard duty in the beginning of the novel, Sgt. Colon and Cpl. Nobbs admit to seeing a rowboat in which who was bickering?
Pin and Tulip.
4. What is a wahoonie?
5. What river divides Ankh-Morpork?
6. How many dwarfs have migrated to Ankh-Morpork in the beginning of the novel?
7. Who is the novel's protagonist?
William de Worde.
8. Who is the Patrician of Ankh-Morpork?
Lord Havelock Vetinari.
This section contains 4,215 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)