|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Truth, pgs. 229-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author writes that one can cross the city of Ankh-Morpork underground with ___________.
(a) A system of tunnels.
(b) A pickaxe.
(c) A boat.
(d) A shovel.
2. William calculates that $70,000 in coins would weigh how much?
(a) 1/3 of a ton.
(b) 1/4 of a ton.
(c) 1/5 of a ton.
(d) 1/2 of a ton.
3. William writes a story for his paper disproving women in Lancre bearing ___________.
4. What do the small dog and figure wearing a strange and grubby coat and a brimmed hat in the beginning of the novel share?
(a) A sausage.
(b) A hamburger.
(c) A beer.
5. What member of the Lawyers Guild considers himself a facilitator between Mr. Pin and Mr. Tulip?
(a) Mr. Sawyer.
(b) Mr. Singer.
(c) Mr. Sprint.
(d) Mr. Slant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues the dogs that Pin and Tulip attempted to kill?
2. William and Sacharissa are interrupted in the beginning of the novel by a short and red-faced man who presents which possible story idea?
3. On guard duty in the beginning of the novel, Sgt. Colon and Cpl. Nobbs admit to seeing a rowboat in which who was bickering?
4. Gunilla reveals to William that the dwarfs are ready to sell out and return to where?
5. What is a wahoonie?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)