|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Truth, pgs. 229-260.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does William borrow scales?
(a) Mrs. Arcanum.
(b) Dr. A. A. Dinwiddie.
(c) Cpl. Nobby Nobbs.
(d) Otto Chriek.
2. Who is the Archchancellor of Unseen University?
(a) Sgt. Angua.
(b) Ole Foul Ron.
(c) Mustrum Ridcully.
(d) Deep Bone.
3. Who is for seven years the President of the Guild of Shoemakers and Leathermakers and favored to succeed the dishonored Patrician?
(b) Harry King.
(c) Tuttle Scrope.
(d) Mr. Wintler.
4. An old priest interrupts the incognito Pin and Tulip and gets into a discussion with Tulip about ___________.
(a) A sacred book.
(b) A wooden bowl.
(c) A silver candlestick.
(d) A golden spoon.
5. What river divides Ankh-Morpork?
(a) River Sahrn.
(b) River Oryx.
(c) River Ankh.
(d) River Conch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pink, talking poodle does Williams follow from the bridge to the stinking hideaway beneath when looking for Wuffles?
2. Whom does Pin accidentally behead trying to escape the dwarf attack outside the Times office?
3. What pledge did Otto take to never again drink human blood or the b-vord as he refers to it?
4. What is another term for a staff representing an office, authority, or baton?
5. What does Tulip wear on a string around his neck, which assures him of returning to life after he dies, no matter what he has done?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)