|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Truth, pgs. 126-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Ankh-Morpork Inquirer's first issue headlines a woman giving birth to what?
(a) A horse.
(b) An otter.
(c) A bird.
(d) A cobra.
2. Whom does William claim he suspects is a werewolf and that he's seen gargoyles spying on him when talking with Vimes?
3. What is Discworld's premier school of wizardry?
(a) Unseen University.
(b) The Invisible College.
(c) The College of the Unseen.
(d) Invisible University.
4. What can reconstitute Otto after he takes iconographs?
(a) A grop of water.
(b) A drop of wine.
(c) A drop of blood.
(d) A drop of honey.
5. What is a wahoonie?
(a) A vehicle.
(b) A vegetable.
(c) A race.
(d) An animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the head of the forensic unit at the City Watch?
2. Who is the novel's protagonist?
3. What position does Duke Samuel Vimes hold with the Ankh-Morpork City Watch?
4. Pin and Tulip visit Thaumaturgical Park next to the UU to buy what?
5. What refers to a group of Ankh-Morpork notables devoted to saving the city from oblivion?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)