|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Truth, pgs. 126-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rumors arise in the beginning of the novel that dwarfs are able to turn __________into gold.
2. What refers to the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc.?
3. Sacharissa's first story for William's paper is about what competition?
(a) The Dolly Sisters Sweet Potato Caserole Competition.
(b) The Mystery Meat Pizza Soiree.
(c) The Dolly Sisters Baking and Flower Circle Annual Competition.
(d) The Swanson Sweet Potato Bakeoff.
4. William adds a lost-and-found feature and hires a zombie named _________ to write obituaries.
(a) Mr. Bendy.
(b) Mr. Bobo.
(c) Mr. Bartrand.
(d) Mr. Bubbly.
5. What pledge did Otto take to never again drink human blood or the b-vord as he refers to it?
(a) The pledge of Self Control.
(b) Uberwald Temperance Movement pledge.
(c) The Red Fluid pledge.
(d) The Fluid of Life pledge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dwarfs have migrated to Ankh-Morpork in the beginning of the novel?
2. The Guild blocks the engraving of iconographs, but Otto believes that he can teach the imps to ________.
3. What newspaper does William de Worde establish in the novel?
4. What group of professionals who traditionally control all printing in Ankh-Morpork raise their rates three times in a year?
5. On guard duty in the beginning of the novel, Sgt. Colon and Cpl. Nobbs admit to seeing a rowboat in which who was bickering?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)