|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Truth, pgs. 126-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What newspaper does William de Worde establish in the novel?
(a) The Morprk Herald.
(b) The Ankh Reporter.
(c) The Ankh Tribune.
(d) Ankh-Morpork Times.
2. Where did the Patrician's dog bite both Pin and Tulip?
(a) The buttocks.
(b) The neck.
(c) The ankle.
(d) The arm.
3. Who is the first woman to join the Ankh-Morpork City Watch?
(a) Sgt. Aurora von ÃƒÅ“berwald.
(b) Sgt. Angela von ÃƒÅ“berwald.
(c) Sgt. Amelia von ÃƒÅ“berwald.
(d) Sgt. Angua von ÃƒÅ“berwald.
4. What creatures are small and heavily-bearded people who always dress in chain mail and iron helmets and carry battle axes?
5. The Guild blocks the engraving of iconographs, but Otto believes that he can teach the imps to ________.
(a) Carve stone.
(b) Use typewriters.
(c) Etch plates.
(d) Draw in the dirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to William, letters prove that people want to believe _________.
2. Leaving his meeting with Vetinari, William encounters a crowd urging a man to do what?
3. What job does William give to Sacharissa Crisplock to placate her in the beginning of the novel?
4. The official story of what happened to the Patrician is that he __________.
5. What invention is Otto working on for taking pictures with light from the other side of darkness that only imps can see?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)