|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Truth, pgs. 98-126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Discworld's premier school of wizardry?
(a) Unseen University.
(b) Invisible University.
(c) The College of the Unseen.
(d) The Invisible College.
2. Who is for seven years the President of the Guild of Shoemakers and Leathermakers and favored to succeed the dishonored Patrician?
(b) Harry King.
(c) Mr. Wintler.
(d) Tuttle Scrope.
3. What member of the Lawyers Guild considers himself a facilitator between Mr. Pin and Mr. Tulip?
(a) Mr. Slant.
(b) Mr. Sawyer.
(c) Mr. Sprint.
(d) Mr. Singer.
4. The crime scene at the Oblong Office reeks of what smell?
5. Discworld rides on the back of four giant elephants who in turn stand on what?
(a) A dolphin.
(b) The sun.
(c) The earth.
(d) A star turtle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What newspaper does William de Worde establish in the novel?
2. Sacharissa's first story for William's paper is about what competition?
3. What unimaginative member of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch was born above the snow line on a distant mountain and never saw a human until he was five?
4. Who is on duty in the Oblong Office when William comes investigating the Patrician's alleged attempted murder?
5. William adds a lost-and-found feature and hires a zombie named _________ to write obituaries.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)