|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Truth, pgs. 64-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dwarfs have migrated to Ankh-Morpork in the beginning of the novel?
2. What granddaughter of an engraver, whose services William de Worde uses while publishing his newsletter, confronts William when he begins using dwarf printers for his expanding work?
(a) Mrs. Eucrasia Arcanum.
(c) Gunilla Goodmountain.
(d) Sacharissa Cripslock.
3. What is the name of the Ankh-Morpork police force?
(a) City Enforcement.
(b) The Iron Fist.
(c) City Watch.
(d) City Patrol.
4. In the beginning of the novel, the dwarfs print 100 copies of William's newspaper and price each at ______.
5. What citizen of Ankh-Morpork regularly brings to the office of the Ankh-Morpork Times oddly-shaped vegetables that he has grown?
(a) Harry King.
(b) Arthur Crank.
(c) Tuttle Scrope.
(d) Mr. Wintler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who must be restrained from outright killing Vetinari when he first exits William's office?
2. Who is the chief of the print-setting dwarfs?
3. Who is generally acknowledged to be the leader of the Misbegot Bridge Crew?
4. What member of the Lawyers Guild considers himself a facilitator between Mr. Pin and Mr. Tulip?
5. William and Sacharissa are interrupted in the beginning of the novel by a short and red-faced man who presents which possible story idea?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)