|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Truth, pgs. 64-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character intent on suicide does the protagonist interview on a fourth-floor parapet?
(a) Ronnie Carney.
(c) Arthur Crank.
(d) Sgt. Detritus.
2. What granddaughter of an engraver, whose services William de Worde uses while publishing his newsletter, confronts William when he begins using dwarf printers for his expanding work?
(b) Mrs. Eucrasia Arcanum.
(c) Gunilla Goodmountain.
(d) Sacharissa Cripslock.
3. Who owns the establishment named the Bucket?
(a) Mr. Wine.
(b) Mr. Cracker.
(c) Mr. Cheese.
(d) Mr. Sausage.
4. What enormous creatures, considered non-human by racist humans, have come to migrate to Ankh-Morpork in large numbers?
5. What is the biggest city on Discworld?
(d) The City of Trolls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bleak and spartan boarding school in Ankh-Morpork is the protagonist's alma mater?
2. What job does William give to Sacharissa Crisplock to placate her in the beginning of the novel?
3. Who is Foul Ole Ron's talking dog?
4. The author writes in the beginning of the novel that William has always been troubled by the nature of _________.
5. Who is the Patrician of Ankh-Morpork?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)